Jewelers are such a Rip Off.......

Stl Bills

Agree.

Gold is too soft.

Ya I really don't... I suppose you can hock it if things get rough... I mean REALLY rough!

:lol:

I was reading somewhere that all the gold mined in HUMAN HISTORY would only fill TWO olympic swimming pools and in the last 50 years, one of those pools was filled with what they mined!

??

Ahh I could write a book on that. Summation, better extraction methods.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my wife's diamond engagement on Whiteflash. Best buying decision I've ever made.

I will NEVER buy jewelry from a brick and mortar jewelery place again. In my experience, they are terribly overpriced and terribly uneducated when it comes to diamond knowledge.

Spend a few weeks on the pricescope.com forums. You'll learn more than most of your average local jewelers.

Spend a few weeks on the pricescope.com forums. You'll learn more than most of you average local jewelers.

QFT.

pricescope.com forums are GREAT for learning about diamonds. Those people over there are FANTASTIC. If you have any hesitation buying diamonds online they will aleviate your fears of that as well.

After a couple weeks on the PS forum, you can walk into a jewler and ask them questions they wont know the answer to...and you will wonder why would would EVER buy from someone so unknowledeble in their craft.

QFT.

pricescope.com forums are GREAT for learning about diamonds. Those people over there are FANTASTIC. If you have any hesitation buying diamonds online they will aleviate your fears of that as well.

After a couple weeks on the PS forum, you can walk into a jewler and ask them questions they wont know the answer to...and you will wonder why would would EVER buy from someone so unknowledeble in their craft.

Agreed, I've been over there for the last few months and its been a huge help.