TBD scolded by a reader....

SDS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

The reader obviously must not realize that much of what goes on around these here parts has little to do with the Bills OR is even based on facts.

Yep, speculation, rumors, allegations, tom-foolery, bally-hoo, grab-assery, mayhem and hi-jinx are the standing orders around here!!! :doh:

Yeah, the board hasn't been littered with Maybin threads or anything...

:worthy:

Yeah SDS, I'm sure all of the articles on the front page are your fault because they don't mention Maybin enough. :rolleyes:

If they want more Maybin coverage then they can find it here. That has all the Maybin coverage anyone can find!! :doh:

:worthy:

Yeah SDS, I'm sure all of the articles on the front page are your fault because they don't mention Maybin enough. :rolleyes:

If they want more Maybin coverage then they can find it here. That has all the Maybin coverage anyone can find!! :doh:

Hey guys! Have you seen the Hitler-T.O. video?

The reader obviously must not realize that much of what goes on around these here parts has little to do with the Bills OR is even based on facts.

Yep, speculation, rumors, allegations, tom-foolery, bally-hoo, grab-assery, mayhem and hi-jinx are the standing orders around here!!! :rolleyes:

I think he was referring to the front page. We have a news service in case you haven't noticed. :doh:

At least somebody thinks TBD is a valuable news source.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm happy that he is a reader and that he cares enough to send along a note. It's just mildly amusing that someone thinks we would get daily information on a story that the AP, BN, RDC, and ESPN couldn't... and that we could if we only tried harder. :rolleyes:

I think he was referring to the front page. We have a news service in case you haven't noticed. :rolleyes:

What say you?!?!? :worthy:

I come to this site for speculation, rumors, allegations, tom-foolery, bally-hoo, grab-assery, mayhem and hi-jinx...

And that stuff NG added.

Might I add buffoonery, absurdity and amphigory.

Noted and added for clearity. Thank you for your input!

Here's the update......

"Aaron Maybin has not signed."

Carry on.

Link? :doh:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm happy that he is a reader and that he cares enough to send along a note. It's just mildly amusing that someone thinks we would get daily information on a story that the AP, BN, RDC, and ESPN couldn't... and that we could if we only tried harder. :rolleyes:

say...maybe we could put that on the banner as our slogan. "TBD: we could if we only tried harder".