Brandon Marshall

Shouldn't be a problem since we don't have a first-round pick to pay. :wallbash:

1. Maybin will be a Bill. He will get paid by the Bills.

2. Marshall should not be a Bill.

3. Marshall will not be a Bill.

4. Marshall will be lucky to play two more full seasons without a long suspension.

5. Enough already.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Maybin will be a Bill. He will get paid by the Bills.

2. Marshall should not be a Bill.

3. Marshall will not be a Bill.

4. Marshall will be lucky to play two more full seasons without a long suspension.

5. Enough already.

1. Your crystal ball tell you this? John "the Godless Communist" Wawrow seems to disgaree with you.

2. Why not?

3. You know tomorrow's Mega Millions number?

4. What makes you say that?

5. No. I'm not done, you rat bastard. Now get back to hosting your anti-Bills propaganda show in Boston.

1. Your crystal ball tell you this? John "the Godless Communist" Wawrow seems to disgaree with you.

2. Why not?

3. You know tomorrow's Mega Millions number?

4. What makes you say that?

5. No. I'm not done, you rat bastard. Now get back to hosting your anti-Bills propaganda show in Boston.

1. John Wawrow has said that they are not close right now. There is a long time for this to get done, and it would be a big mistake for both sides to let it go very far into the season. Look at recent history (last ten years) and name 3 top 15 draft picks who ended up not being signed.

2. Because he's an idiot who will soon be out of the league. What do you think is going to happen the next time he gets arrested?

3. Yes. Not telling either.

4. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brandon+marshall

5. WTF? Where have I bashed the Bills here or anywhere else? And why am I a rat-bastard? Because I'm tired of listening to you whine / spout nonsense?

1. John Wawrow has said that they are not close right now. There is a long time for this to get done, and it would be a big mistake for both sides to let it go very far into the season. Look at recent history (last ten years) and name 3 top 15 draft picks who ended up not being signed.

2. Because he's an idiot who will soon be out of the league. What do you think is going to happen the next time he gets arrested?

3. Yes. Not telling either.

4. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brandon+marshall

5. WTF? Where have I bashed the Bills here or anywhere else? And why am I a rat-bastard? Because I'm tired of listening to you whine / spout nonsense?

:wallbash:

A reference to your avatar. No self-respecting Bills fan should use Fred Smerlas for an avatar. The guy's a regular Benedict Arnold.

Where have I whined here, eh? I'm not Billistic, I'm actually kind of liking the 2009 Bills. The introduction of the no-huddle's a great idea, and I'm just thinking of ways to make it even better. Now, spouting nonsense, I've got no problem with that, just about EVERYTHING on this board is nonsense, no?

Where have I whined here, eh?

Shouldn't be a problem since we don't have a first-round pick to pay. :wallbash:

Sounds like whining to me.

A reference to your avatar. No self-respecting Bills fan should use Fred Smerlas for an avatar. The guy's a regular Benedict Arnold.

Like I said, I prefer to remember the good times. And I can't fault a guy for going back to play and then work for his hometown team.

merely making an observation, friend.

There are exactly THREE holdouts remaining. That means that 29 other teams managed to get everybody in, including ALL of our division rivals. Take from that what you will.

I'm taking from it that it sounds like you're whining. Especially when paired with: :wallbash: Didn't you know that is the whiner's emoticon of choice?

I know how many players are left unsigned. I also realize there is nothing I can do about it, and I realize that Maybin is going to do what he considers to best for him, the Bills will do what they consider to be in their best interest, and that it is very unlikely that this will stretch on too much longer, given recent history.

I'm taking from it that it sounds like you're whining. Especially when paired with: :wallbash: Didn't you know that is the whiner's emoticon of choice?

I never viewed that as a whiny emoticon. Rather, I use it as a sign of exasperation. I'm a PSU fan, and Maybin is sullying the name of the school with his antics.

If brandon marshall ends up on the market, would you trade a #2 next year and Parrish for him? I sure would. I know, I know, it'll never happen, but I think it would be a legendary move to have Marshall, Owens and Evans on the field at the same time. Deadly.

Watch him end up in NE. :wallbash:

Why not trade our second rounder for Boldin? ALl the Cards wanted during this past draft was a 2nd. Better receiver and no legal troubles. With Trents dump off style the best RAC receiver in the league would be nice.

Why not trade our second rounder for Boldin? ALl the Cards wanted during this past draft was a 2nd. Better receiver and no legal troubles. With Trents dump off style the best RAC receiver in the league would be nice.

It's tempting, but I just don't how we could tie up that much salary in WRs.

In other news, Marshall is still a real winner: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...tory?id=4409867

"In his first public comments on the matter, Marshall said after Wednesday morning's practice that he was disappointed a member of the team's public relations staff told his teammates not to gloat over his acquittal in an Atlanta courtroom on Friday."

It's tempting, but I just don't how we could tie up that much salary in WRs.

In other news, Marshall is still a real winner: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...tory?id=4409867

"In his first public comments on the matter, Marshall said after Wednesday morning's practice that he was disappointed a member of the team's public relations staff told his teammates not to gloat over his acquittal in an Atlanta courtroom on Friday."

in yet OTHER news, according to the NY Daily News, the Jets may be actively pursuing Marshall. Coming soon to a field near you: toasted Bills DBs.

Don't downplay Sanchez. I think the kid's going to be a star.

and i am using my second ever post to show you how you contradicted yourself by saying "Don't downplay Sanchez. I think the kid's GOING to be a star." that implies that you think he will be in the future. doesnt mean this season.