Vick in Madden '10

I havent started my season yet because I am waiting to finish my NCAA season so I can import the 1st draft class... you have to do this Season 1 right after preseason. The uploading for NCAA occurs after your 1st season.

This delay will give me a chance to download these updated rosters. I think I will lift the suspension of Vick.... if you can edit players, I have an urge to make his injury resistance at 0... but I like to keep things realistic and let things play out.

Im going to try like hell to draft Gresham. In my season I control OU and UB. Gresham is an unstoppable monster in NCAA 10.

I'm hoping the roster update has the Bills O-Line corrected.

On the PS3 version,

Wood is a LG, Butler is a guard and Chambers is the starting tackle. Nothing too severe, considering you can change all of their positions in the edit player mode. It would also be nice if Lankster was on the roster.

I don't know about the rest of you, but generally I try to keep my beginning roster as close to the actual Bills as possible, but signing a tackle like Levi Jones is just too tempting.

I haven't looked at his ratings in great detail, but Edwards seems to struggle with accuracy when you fire the ball in there. There were two passes yesterday where Reed was wide open on a crossing route, and I had to fire it before a LB jumped the route, and it went 5 feet over Reed's head.

I'm hoping the roster update has the Bills O-Line corrected.

On the PS3 version,

Wood is a LG, Butler is a guard and Chambers is the starting tackle. Nothing too severe, considering you can change all of their positions in the edit player mode. It would also be nice if Lankster was on the roster.

I don't know about the rest of you, but generally I try to keep my beginning roster as close to the actual Bills as possible, but signing a tackle like Levi Jones is just too tempting.

I haven't looked at his ratings in great detail, but Edwards seems to struggle with accuracy when you fire the ball in there. There were two passes yesterday where Reed was wide open on a crossing route, and I had to fire it before a LB jumped the route, and it went 5 feet over Reed's head.

I got the online roster update this past weekend, and regarding the Bills, Wood was moved to RG, Levitre to LG, Butler to RT. You'll have to change the depth chart however as wood and levitre are backups. They also got rid of jenkins and added Stevie Johnson, and moved Whitner to FS instead of SS. If you want, Hamdan and Ellis are FAs.

EDIT: i'm on the ps3 as well. Let me know if you wanna play online sometime.