Are People Really This Stupid? Some Of Them Must Be!!

Steely Dan

Borrowing from Deano's sig; "Stupidity is a renewable resource." Phil Smith

I just bought a new computer chair that measures 31/2' high and approx. 2ft. across.

The box it comes in is 21/2ft. long by 2ft. wide and a depth of 11/6ft.

They have a floor model of the chair right there!!

On the outside of the box it says; "Some Assembly Required" :w00t: Is there anyone, besides Deerball, who couldn't automatically figure that out? There has to be because otherwise they wouldn't put it on there. Aye Yi Yi!!

:censored::o:wallbash:

I just bought a new computer chair that measures 31/2' high and approx. 2ft. across.

On the outside of the box it says; "Some Assembly Required" :w00t: Is there anyone, besides Deerball, who couldn't automatically figure that out? There has to be because otherwise they wouldn't put it on there. Aye Yi Yi!!

:censored::o:wallbash:

It's possible that some will be sold without the assembled chair right there.

Under those circumstances, I suppose some might assume it is assembled and folds open and closed.

But it is also likely those people are stupid.

au contraire mon frere....people are actually smart enough to play the system....you know damn well that some numbnuts would buy it then sue the company, manufacturer...etc...etc....because it did not come fully assembled and ready to use

It's possible that some will be sold without the assembled chair right there.

Under those circumstances, I suppose some might assume it is assembled and folds open and closed.

But it is also likely those people are stupid.

YA THINK!! :censored:

Even folded it wouldn't fit.

I humbly stand corrected for my failure to take into account all known or easily postulated information :lol:

Still a good comeback, but I might have gone with "your mother". Of course, that might be pretty much the same thing as "girlfriend" to Steely.

On the outside of the box it says; "Some Assembly Required" :doh: Is there anyone, besides Deerball, who couldn't automatically figure that out? There has to be because otherwise they wouldn't put it on there. Aye Yi Yi!!

:lol::nana::lol:

So the real truth is that you're mad that you had to put it together.

Those three little words are likely the result of a class action lawsuit that nearly put the manufacturer out of business.