Eric Massa

kegtapr

MASSA: I will vote adamantly against the interests of my district if I actually think what I am doing is going to be helpful.

Massa: I will vote against their opinion if I actually believe it will help them.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs/wat...interests-my-d/

And for those who don't know who Mr. Massa is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_S...rict_29_map.png

It's interesting because in one of his first town hall meetings last week, I heard Obama criticize people who were against the plan and he said that the reason they were against it (and I am slightly paraphrasing off memory) is because most Americans don't realize "what they need."

Apparently we don't know what we need. Only the government knows what we need. And Massa knows what we need, despite what his constituents tell him.

They better hurry. It's starting to feel like 2010 is right around the corner.

Maybe, maybe not. He was a suprise win in 2008 and he only won because of Monroe county (which has so much in common with the southern tier :lol: )

I think people were just tired of Kuhl.

Any politician with this open "I know more than you" attitude can't be re-elected.

• 4 weeks later...

This is, by far, my favorite town hall congressman-falls-flat-on-their-mug video yet. Definitely gives Sheila Jackson Lee a run for her money.

After telling a high school student that "... this is MY town hall meeting and you're not gonna tell me how to run my congressional office...", he then says the reason he banned video cameras from his meeting is because "usually the films that are done end up on Youtube in a compromising position."

How do you define "egg on your face?"

Once again: Vote for challengers, not incumbents! Turn out Massa, turn out Paterson, turn out every incumbent in every elected office until those who do run for office understand we're mad as hell and not going to take it any more...and when they show signs of same old, same old; turn them out, too.

Don't try to separate the good 'uns from the poor 'uns, just turn every single incumbent OUT of office over and over until the current alliances, liasons, back room deals, and other such shady occurrences are weeded out.

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got....