76 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do about it?

• Be honored
    • Ask for credit
    • Ask for "goodies"
    • Ask for $
    • Ask for it to be removed
    • Not worth doing anything

Don't even get me started on the ridiculous copyright laws of our country.  I'd be thrilled if he used one of my pics on his website.  It's not like he's making any money off of it.

111420[/snapback]

Next time BUFFALOBART drops by, you might want to ask him how those "ridiculous copyright laws of our country" impact his career as a professional photographer. Just a thought.

Don't even get me started on the ridiculous copyright laws of our country.  I'd be thrilled if he used one of my pics on his website.  It's not like he's making any money off of it.

111420[/snapback]

Hmmm...maybe I should sue Jay for using my pic as his avatar. :)

I like your photo album; I had not noticed it before. BTW, I think the photo "some place in Buffalo" is the Albright-Knox Art Gallery in Delaware Park, but I have no been there in many years.

yes, click right here!

111470[/snapback]

well spotted that man - and thanks for the education.... we seemed to be a little lost in the snow after we went to some huge mall (it had an abercrombie and fitch - thats all i remeber cos i love that store and we can't get those garms over here) and my dad was snapping stuff outta the window while i tried not to wheel spin or slide off the road...

thanks for the props on the pics tho - i have some more somewhere of my trip in 1997 against the broncs and one or two from the panthers game in 2001... I'll add them when I get a chance.