Shoutbox?

Chandler#81

My computer screen jumps every 10 seconds or so on this new link -like it's reloading something. It's a pain in the a$$!

Anyway, nothing seems to take me to these topics listed except a few posters' profiles. No offense, but I don't care about DC Toms' bio..

What's this new wrinkle supposed to do and how is it activated and DE-Activared?

The Shoutbox is a like a little chat room. Not really meant for real-time chatting, but it's there to provide a place to say something that you wouldn't start a thread for.

To get rid of it you can collapse the window with the red square in the upper right hand corner of the shoutbox or click on "My Prefs" if you want to disable it from view.

My computer screen jumps every 10 seconds or so on this new link -like it's reloading something. It's a pain in the a$$!

Anyway, nothing seems to take me to these topics listed except a few posters' profiles. No offense, but I don't care about DC Toms' bio..

What's this new wrinkle supposed to do and how is it activated and DE-Activared?

On the shoutbox, go to My Prefs, and you should be able to get rid of it completely. Otherwise, just keeping it minimized works for me.

As for my bio...I don't have one. Like I want any of you to know anything about me. :blink:

On the shoutbox, go to My Prefs, and you should be able to get rid of it completely. Otherwise, just keeping it minimized works for me.

As for my bio...I don't have one. Like I want any of you to know anything about me. :blink:

This was actually helpful.

Never did I think that I'd be saying thank you to DC Tom

This was actually helpful.

Never did I think that I'd be saying thank you to DC Tom

That's okay. Never did I think I'd actually post something helpful.

Done my good deed for the day now. Time to get back to kicking puppies.