1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 Flex WR/RB

1 TE

1 K

1 DEF

and its .5 a reception PPR

I am the 3rd slot but if I want... I can switch with the 5th pick dude.

What should I do?! I was thinking of taking BREES with the 3rd overall to mess with others draftboards... or should I take Jones Drew....Forte.... or even Fitzgerald?

What would be your strategy in this type of league? (10 person league)

So my league consists of:

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 Flex WR/RB

1 TE

1 K

1 DEF

What should I do?! I was thinking of taking BREES with the 3rd overall to mess with others draftboards... or should I take Jones Drew....Forte.... or even Fitzgerald?

My advice get at least 3 RB's before worrying about any other position. JMO

So my league consists of:

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 Flex WR/RB

1 TE

1 K

1 DEF

IMO, you grab your favorite RB at 3. I think their is a dropoff at the position after Peterson, Turner, Forte, and MJD. On the way back through I'm most likely taking WRs or a QB. Usually the top-tier backs are already scooped up. It's not worth taking the 18th best RB over a top ten WR, especially in a league that rewards receptions. By the time everyone starts to focus on WR, you will be ahead of the game and can target a TE or high risk/high reward RBs. That's my plan at least. :unsure:

IMO, you grab your favorite RB at 3. I think their is a dropoff at the position after Peterson, Turner, Forte, and MJD. On the way back through I'm most likely taking WRs or a QB. Usually the top-tier backs are already scooped up. It's not worth taking the 18th best RB over a top ten WR, especially in a league that rewards receptions. By the time everyone starts to focus on WR, you will be ahead of the game and can target a TE or high risk/high reward RBs. That's my plan at least. :unsure:

whos safe and bust out of these In your opinion:

Reggie Bush

Larry Johnson

Joseph Addai

Brian Westbrook

Steve Smith (panthers)

Marion Barber

Brandon Jacobs

Always? That's unpossible. Maybe if you had 5 equal stud RB's and a clear dropoff after that. That's very rare.

You are always five picks away in the rounds. IMO, that's better than waiting nine picks on a turnaround. Even with a dropoff after the fourth pick overall you'll have a much better draft. JMO

If you have the number one pick then you'll get the best player available but have to wait until a crapload of players have been picked until you pick your second player. JMO

I never hone in on one specific player. If they get injured you're screwed. I just go with the flow in a live draft.

The middle rounds are where you make or break your team anyway. JMO

whos safe and bust out of these In your opinion:

Reggie Bush

Larry Johnson

Joseph Addai

Brian Westbrook

Steve Smith (panthers)

Marion Barber

Brandon Jacobs

The first 4 have the highest 'bust' potential and the bottom 3 the safest (but that doesn't necessarily mean best value. Bush and Westbrook are huge in PPR leagues). But all decent picks as your #2 back (or #1 WR if Smith).

At #3 absolutely take one of the top RBs. The top tier has 4 guys this year, so 5th is probably the worst draft position.

Yah I mean there's an enormous difference between where LJ/Addai are going and the others. I actually think LJ could be decent value this year in the ~6th round, though his schedule is brutal until the playoffs. Addai I don't really trust to outproduce Donald Brown.

The #3 pick should be either:

Maurice Jones-Drew, Matt Forte, Michael Turner, Steven Jackson, or LaDainian Tomlinson. Depending on who goes #2, of course the #1 should be AP.

What additional pick would you get for trading down to #5?