D-Rhodes

I was pleased when the Bills signed him. I thought his speed would add a dimension. Now it looks to me like he lost a step.

Meanwhile, Mcintyre looked like a wild bull who might help in goal-line or short yardage if nothing else. Could Rhodes be in trouble?

I was pleased when the Bills signed him. I thought his speed would add a dimension. Now it looks to me like he lost a step.

Meanwhile, Mcintyre looked like a wild bull who might help in goal-line or short yardage if nothing else. Could Rhodes be in trouble?

not if more than 50k of his salary is guaranteed.This IS the bills

Did you watch him play last year? Speed wasn't his strong suit in 2008, either. The Bills got him because he is a savvy back, with good receiving skills (and can pick up a blitz), who can help out particularly while Marshawn is on suspension. He was available to be the #3 back because of the diminished speed.

McIntyre is a FB and has nothing to do with Rhodes roster spot, IMO.

Even if Oman impresses enough in preseason, I think Dick will stay with Rhodes for the experience factor.

Did you watch him play last year? Speed wasn't his strong suit in 2008, either. The Bills got him because he is a savvy back, with good receiving skills (and can pick up a blitz), who can help out particularly while Marshawn is on suspension. He was available to be the #3 back because of the diminished speed.

Even if Oman impresses enough in preseason, I think Dick will stay with Rhodes for the experience factor.

rhodes is a damn good back..proven over and over..we'll be very happy we have him as the season progreses

Agreed ... Oman would have to flash #1 potential to change this scenario (as Jackson did). I just do not see it in the kid.

I would rather have Omen than Rhodes. Rhodes looks really slow and Omen has more upside. I would love to keep Cory as a short yardage back. In high school he was on of the best runners in his section of South Florida and I think he could be used more in that roll.

I think Omon is pushing hard to get some PT this year. So far he's looked good in the preseason. He's shown good vision, cutback ability, and has a pretty good burst when hitting the hole. I don't think we dump Rhodes, but he might not see the field much, except maybe on passing downs, when Marshawn returns.

We dont need Rhodes. We have Lynch, Jackson, Omon. We need to make room for Parrish

Roscoe has far more value to the team than Rhoads. See how he screwed up on that return?

I would rather have Omen than Rhodes. Rhodes looks really slow and Omen has more upside. I would love to keep Cory as a short yardage back. In high school he was on of the best runners in his section of South Florida and I think he could be used more in that roll.

When did Buffalo sign Damien?

Rhodes is the guy I want on the goal line or third and short. JMO

Anyone remember Rhodes when Indy won the Super Bowl? The guys a player and I am glad he is on our team. He's a role guy and will help this team out a lot this year, ESPECIALLY the first 3 games. We are lucky to have him.

Do you realize how long ago that was?

Maybe we should just bring in Marvin Harrison too. He was great that year.