Qffense looked great

some quick thoughts

Edwards and Fitz seem to be getting better at running the N0- Huddle, but I hope those quick slants are not the only thing they can do during the regular season...

Bills are a better team than the Bears just like the Titans were the better team overall last week at this point.

Boy that kid Lankster is a steal, hes been making plays at the OTAs, at camp and in games. Almost like him just as much as I like Wood . Good draft pick.

Notice after a first down they run the no-huddle much faster than say 2nd or 3rd downs??

They are gonna miss Marshawn more than people think. I love Jackson but did yall see him run over that Bear after that swing pass....Beast Mode baby

Love the fact that they were able to move the Ball WITHOUT TO....was he even at the game BTW lol no TV shots of him tonight.

The Bills pass rush was there without Maybin, guess the other guys get paid too . I am liking #96 Bryan and Ellis had some moments, good things.

McKelvin has a knack for makings plays, but id like to see him play closer to the LOS, I think when they drop him back he is less effective.

Did Cutler suck or what?? Da Bears lol

Thoughts please

Still too many checkdowns from Trent and the run blocking was not good.

It was a pretty entertaining game for preseason, but I would not say the offense looked great.

I also hate the passiveness of our offense. Trent had the ball in the redzone and never even tried to throw toward the endzone. I am starting to think Lindell is giving Trent some money for every field goal try he gets.