If Mark Sanchez

What does Sanchez over Edwards have to do with anything? Not being sold on Edwards does not make Sanchez into a good player. The fact is that Sanchez did not play very well.

The fact that you are unwilling to stake your claim with a third year pro vs. a guy off his first NFL start speaks volumes.

We've had 3 years to 'get sold' on Edwards yet you can't back him.

The fact that you are unwilling to stake your claim with a third year pro vs. a guy off his first NFL start speaks volumes.

What's your point? Not being sold on Edwards has nothing to do with how good Sanchez is. I will say this, I think that Edwards will have a better season than Sanchez. If the Texans had caught the passes that hit them right in chest... no one would be talking about how good Sanchez is.

What's your point? Not being sold on Edwards has nothing to do with how good Sanchez is. I will say this, I think that Edwards will have a better season than Sanchez. If the Texans had caught the passes that hit them right in chest... no one would be talking about how good Sanchez is.

If my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle. Kid made big plays, and at critical times.

I can't think of many players who are able to thrive under Jauron, can you? :doh: Edwards checks down, Whitner plays in the stands, McKelvin doesn't challenge wideouts and Schobel is back in freaking pass coverage.

Seriously, Jaurons method of coaching isn't geared towards getting the max out of his players. He coaches to not lose as we well know. One slim hope I cling to is the new guards. Perhaps this indicates some sort of commitment to running the football.

I can't think of many players who are able to thrive under Jauron, can you? :thumbsup: Edwards checks down, Whitner plays in the stands, McKelvin doesn't challenge wideouts and Schobel is back in freaking pass coverage.

Seriously, Jaurons method of coaching isn't geared towards getting the max out of his players. He coaches to not lose as we well know. One slim hope I cling to is the new guards. Perhaps this indicates some sort of commitment to running the football.

Hear ya. Someone (RR) mentioned developing players in a thread last week & I asked who the last player we actually developed. If just doesn't happen with this staff.

Our players tend to regress to 3.5 rather than actually improve.

I can't think of many players who are able to thrive under Jauron, can you? :thumbsup: Edwards checks down, Whitner plays in the stands, McKelvin doesn't challenge wideouts and Schobel is back in freaking pass coverage.

Billiam, I think you, I and a few others are the only ones who truly believe NO PLAYER can thrive under Jauron's system. His inability in FOUR YEARS to find a suitable OC, a defense that prides itself on how long it can keep the opposing team's offense on the field before they score and overall ineptitude in preparing his offense to play a 3-4 defense to me speaks volumes of how this team will never be successful under this idiot.

How many of you honestly think Belichek had any worries about going head-to-head with Jauron tonight?

Stop blaming Trent, or the young O-line, or Evans or Lynch or Whitner....none of these guys will amount to anything under Jauron.

Billiam, I think you, I and a few others are the only ones who truly believe NO PLAYER can thrive under Jauron's system. His inability in FOUR YEARS to find a suitable OC, a defense that prides itself on how long it can keep the opposing team's offense on the field before they score and overall ineptitude in preparing his offense to play a 3-4 defense to me speaks volumes of how this team will never be successful under this idiot.

The above is also the R.Rich train of thought, and you are both correct.

As much as I blasted the Whitner selection, the kid didn't draft himself at #8. We want him to intercept passes but he is too busy making tackles after 30 yard gains because he is 60 yards deep. We want sacks from Schobel, but he is covering backs and tight ends in the secondary. McKelvin has the speed to stay with any receiver. Why the 10 yard cushion?

Again, I am hoping for a ground attack because if we can run, we will score. TO will get open and take pressure from other receivers, but there has to be a running game.