Tropical Storm Ana Forms

/dev/null

I hope it peters out in a few days; I'm on a plane to the carribbean in a week!

I was talking to a woman at work who's leaving on a cruise tomorrow; hopefully they miss it.

Looks like Ana won't develop into much more than a TS

But behind Ana is Tropical Depression #3 which is projected to become a hurricane and is pathing towards the US

Looks like Ana won't develop into much more than a TS

But behind Ana is Tropical Depression #3 which is projected to become a hurricane and is pathing towards the US

We just had the 5th anniversary of Hurricane Charley here on the 13th, it was a category 4 storm with winds 0f 145 mph. We had a direct, survived, and are better then we were before.To be honest i wouldnt mind another storm hitting us. It would be great for the economy, and will put alot of people back to work in this area. As long as theres no loss of human life, it would actually be beneficial to this area!

We just had the 5th anniversary of Hurricane Charley here on the 13th, it was a category 4 storm with winds 0f 145 mph. We had a direct, survived, and are better then we were before.To be honest i wouldnt mind another storm hitting us. It would be great for the economy, and will put alot of people back to work in this area. As long as theres no loss of human life, it would actually be beneficial to this area!

Jeez, that's pretty depressing. Having total destruction being a good thing?

How bad can it be up there?

:unsure:Link

Wouldn't that just be grand? First vacation I'm going to take in THREE YEARS is to the OBX next week, and Bill should arrive there just in time. !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ITY !@#$ING !@#$!

Pardon my french.

I hope it peters out in a few days; I'm on a plane to the carribbean in a week!

I was talking to a woman at work who's leaving on a cruise tomorrow; hopefully they miss it.

It doesn't look good.

Wouldn't that just be grand? First vacation I'm going to take in THREE YEARS is to the OBX next week, and Bill should arrive there just in time. !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ITY !@#$ING !@#$!

Pardon my french.

Late August vacations to the Atlantic coast are always risky.

Pardon my french.

Last I heard was that a trough "should" keep it out to sea.