Here's One Dev Should Like

Steely Dan

That was seriously cool. 100 billion galaxies? Well, there has to be another form of life out there somewhere, even if it is unlikely we will ever meet.

I gotta get my hands on a pair of 3D glasses, and double D's.

Deerball and Deano prove the other life form thing. :thumbsup:

Very cool! The universe is even more vast than we knew.

I was just showing that video to my brother the other day. It's truly amazing, to see that and think we're alone in THIS universe is just plain closed minded. I was just watching a special the other day with some of the top quantum physicists in the field( Dr.Michio Kaku, Dr. Amit Goswami), and what's really amazing is that they are on the verge of being able to prove alternate universes exist. The combo of the size of the universe and the probability that there is an infinite amount is mind blowing.

I was just showing that video to my brother the other day. It's truly amazing, to see that and think we're alone in THIS universe is just plain closed minded. I was just watching a special the other day with some of the top quantum physicists in the field( Dr.Michio Kaku, Dr. Amit Goswami), and what's really amazing is that they are on the verge of being able to prove alternate universes exist. The combo of the size of the universe and the probability that there is an infinite amount is mind blowing.

Clearly I have been assigned to the wrong universe. Is there a board I may petition for the universe that has 10 hour work weeks and 24/7 football? I hear the cheerleaders come to every house...

Yeah, the History Channel's Universe show recently had an episode covering string theory and alternate universes. If the Texas Super Collider can find evidence of mass disappearance it will essentially prove the theory. They mentioned that if true their may be invisible dinosaurs from an alternate universe walking through our living rooms.

When you consider that we came very late to the universal creation party and we keep knocking down the supposedly "impossible" beliefs it's more than possible, IMO, that visitors from other planets could make it here.

Yeah, the History Channel's Universe show recently had an episode covering string theory and alternate universes. If the Texas Super Collider can find evidence of mass disappearance it will essentially prove the theory. They mentioned that if true their may be invisible dinosaurs from an alternate universe walking through our living rooms.

When you consider that we came very late to the universal creation party and we keep knocking down the supposedly "impossible" beliefs it's more than possible, IMO, that visitors from other planets could make it here.

I'll try that excuse with my GF when she asks why my place is a wreck after a next weekends "Unofficial Official" party at my house.

Her: What the fcuck happened here?

Me: Well sweetie, you see there are these alternate universes and within them are dinosaurs who, for some reason like to

have parties in my living room?!

Seriously though, it looks like Sliders(a great show imo) wasn't too far off.

:thumbsup:

That was seriously cool. 100 billion galaxies? Well, there has to be another form of life out there somewhere, even if it is unlikely we will ever meet.

If we put a $10 tax on each galaxy we could pay for National Health Care

What amazes me is that in all those infinite universes, with all those infinite possibilities, the kick goes wide right every time. Because in every universe, we're still Bills fans, and God still hates us.

I gotta get my hands on a pair of 3D glasses, and double D's.

Deerball and Deano prove the other life form thing. :unsure:

Yes, in my case Godly! Far superior to you feeble humans.

What amazes me is that in all those infinite universes, with all those infinite possibilities, the kick goes wide right every time. Because in every universe, we're still Bills fans, and God still hates us.

I really hate you at this moment. Moreso than usual. :unsure:

Somewhere out there...in this vast universe...there is a planet other than ours...where 100s of thousands of beings are presently tuned into a TV show called COPS. -"He hit me with the remote control...he sayd I stole his cigarrettes. AHH bought the cigarrettes."

Somewhere out there...in this vast universe...there is a planet other than ours...where 100s of thousands of beings are presently tuned into a TV show called COPS. -"He hit me with the remote control...he sayd I stole his cigarrettes. AHH bought the cigarrettes."

:wacko:

I wonder if that's their only impression of us. That and all the violent movies and news reports. :blink:

I'd be curious to stop by and see these freakazoids too, if I lived on a distant planet.

I wonder if that's their only impression of us. That and all the violent movies and news reports.

Listen to George Carlin's later stuff (actually any of it would do) he does a lot of good material on the human race and how F8cked up we are as a species. Extreme Human Behavior is a good bit. It basically observes how ruthless and messed up we can be. All the stuff he talks about it is really good because its all true.

Listen to George Carlin's later stuff (actually any of it would do) he does a lot of good material on the human race and how F8cked up we are as a species. Extreme Human Behavior is a good bit. It basically observes how ruthless and messed up we can be. All the stuff he talks about it is really good because its all true.

Carlin Rocks!!