Think you know your pitbulls?

BLZFAN4LIFE

Only one of the pictures below features the real American PitBull Terrier. Take the test to see if you can find it. To find the breed of a dog, click on image. Note there are no mixes or rescue dogs of unknown background who's breed could be debated. All dogs have been picked from breeders' websites and should be good representatives of their breed.

Find the pitbull

There's a lot of different "bull" out there - right Lana?

:unsure:

Yes, unfortunately. :D

Just remember, ladies, you mess with the bull, you get the horns. (Or something equally absurd.) :lol:

Nothing. I'm just tired of all the BS these bulls feed us. :lol::unsure:

When you run with the bulls, you step in a LOT of BS.

I'm just full of them today. (Or am I full of it?)

Most people can't tell the pit bull from those breeds, so every time one of those types of dogs bites someone... the media reports it as a pit bull attack.

:blink::wacko::rolleyes:

Or else one can look at it with the idea, what is the point of even having the breed? They blend in too much and are way more dangerous than the other breeds... I am not saying the others are angels either. Isn't it like allowing terrorists to flourish among MOSTLY (I say mostly, as in at least the others have the pretense of acting within a more civilized mode) peaceable people. Sure the terrrorist can never truly be wiped out, but their numbers can take a hit.

This just proves that with dogs, somebody can't be sure what they are up against and tighter controls can be placed on the one look alike "nuisance breed."

:blink::wacko::rolleyes:

Or else one can look at it with the idea, what is the point of even having the breed? They blend in too much and are way more dangerous than the other breeds... I am not saying the others are angels either. Isn't it like allowing terrorists to flourish among MOSTLY (I say mostly, as in at least the others have the pretense of acting within a more civilized mode) peaceable people. Sure the terrrorist can never truly be wiped out, but their numbers can take a hit.

This just proves that with dogs, somebody can't be sure what they are up against and tighter controls can be placed on the one look alike "nuisance breed."

How are they way more dangerous than other breeds, again?

How are they way more dangerous than other breeds, again?

To me, they are only more dangerous than some other breed because of their very powerful jaw. I have seen no credible evidence to suggest they bite more often than other breeds, but when they bite, they tend to cause some damage. Of course, the same thing can be said about several other breeds, as well.

I think one problem is, too many people who have no experience with dogs (or larger powerful dogs) get pit bulls and don't have the wherewithal to properly train them. Of course, the same thing can be said about several other breeds, as well. Certain breeds are best left to those who have an understanding of what it takes to handle them properly.

I think one problem is, too many people who have no experience with dogs(or larger powerful dogs) get pit bulls and don't have the wherewithal to properly train them. Of course, the same thing can be said about several other breeds, as well. Certain breeds are best left to those who have an understanding of what it takes to handle them properly.

IMO, that is why they become more of a nuisance (red). Don't they as a breed "hang on to the death" more than any other dog?

What Dean said. Aren't they more tenacious than all other breeds? Note that I said they shouldn't be eliminated... Just controlled as a nuisance breed. Many other breeds can be classified as a nuisance too.

People should be controlled as a nuisance breed. That wil ltake care of the "pitbull problem."