Vick To Eagles

/dev/null

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I currently live in Philly, I think Philly fans are going to embrace Vick more so than any other city had he signed elsewhere. It is just going to give them more fodder for the talk show radio stations when McNabb tosses a couple of INT's or loses a couple of games for the coaching staff to give Vick a chance at QB.

While I don't think that McNabb is going anywhere anytime soon, I think after listening to Philly fans demand he or Reid go , I think that McNabb will grow tired after enduring another season with fans calling for his head unjustifiably early in the season.

I bet McNabb demands a trade after this year.

Yeah, Reid should be fired if they have a down year.....what has he ever done :huh:

Give your head a rest, Adam. I was not calling for Reid to leave, but predicting, based on what I have seen and heard here in Philly. He knows that his run is ending, and despite his past success, a bad year here will very likely be his last.

:huh:

By the way, I was about ten seconds away from posting another "VICK TO EAGLES" thread just to see if I could get your brain to leap out of your skull.

Back to Malta, swine!

Love your tag line, where's that from?

This is a surprise.

Jaws just said McNabb will not be a happy camper. "What do you need Michael Vick for?!?"

:lol: This signing makes NO sense at all!

And they didn't get one.

:lol:

It's funny cuz it's true!

But I thought he was in Rochester!

He was. He came here for a dog fight. :beer:

I may be wrong,but I feel the Bills dropped the ball on this one. If Vick is a bust, almost everyone on this post will be correct. I think we should have signed him. This is why we will continue to lose, the Eagles are the most talented team in football and now they add Vick.

You lost credibility when you said the Bills dropped the ball on this one. You lost ALL credibility when you said the bEagles are the most talented team in the NFL. JMO

I look at it this way - while Vick as the potential to be a decent, maybe even great QB (plus a hell of a Wildcat weapon), *I* would hate having the freaking "you have a dog killer on your team" debate with everyone I know. The whole thing would just be a hassle for the fans! :lol:

I've lived in Philly. For the city of brotherly love they have a lot more than their share of A-holes, seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the fans loved him because of that. JMO

oops wrong thread

btw, the meat in this cheesesteak tastes funny.......kinda like korean food.....

:lol:

Somewhere, Jeff George is staring longingly at his phone.

:lol::beer:

I'm just stunned that some idiot's twitter was wrong about Vick coming to the Bills. :huh:

I know. Where has the credibility gone for twitters? :(

Back to Malta, swine!

Love your tag line, where's that from?

A show called "The Venture Brothers"...some of the best comedy writing on TV is done on that show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhe9afduhVo...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9A0YCUCZbI...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0GcdMvEUqw...feature=related

Mike Vick on the Eagles is subtraction by addition. That team is going nowhere this year, and Andy Reid will be gone by February.

Yeah, Reid has had an awful run there in Philly. Plus that press conference thingy you refered too earlier. How he even starts this season is beyond me.

:huh::beer::beer:

Philly fans will have the same inconsistant reaction to Vick as would any other fans. Some people will love having him while other fans will vow to stop rooting for the Eagles.

I can't imagine that McNabb will be happy. He is very sensitive about his role with the team. He consideres himself the face of the franchise, and in many ways he is correct. He almost left town last season when Reid benched him for a game. He will not be happy.

Philly fans will have the same inconsistant reaction to Vick as would any other fans. Some people will love having him while other fans will vow to stop rooting for the Eagles.

I can't imagine that McNabb will be happy. He is very sensitive about his role with the team. He consideres himself the face of the franchise, and in many ways he is correct. He almost left town last season when Reid benched him for a game. He will not be happy.

Strange timing for sure..

Think they told McNabb "we're close to signing Vick and it might happen during the game."? Odd.

Give your head a rest, Adam. I was not calling for Reid to leave, but predicting, based on what I have seen and heard here in Philly. He knows that his run is ending, and despite his past success, a bad year here will very likely be his last.

I can't. The gif won't stop! If they fire Reid, that's their loss, not his. Typical dumb business model that sports franchises run under