LAMP! MEETING SHAQ AND PUJOLS TONIGHT

Stl Bills

So long story short, Shaq is filming a new show called Shaq VS....here in my backyard of Ofallon,Mo at the TR Hughes ballpark. The premise of the show is that shaq is traveling the country and challenging athletes at their respective sport (ie he's going to challenge Michael Phelps in a swimming event). He is going to be challenging Albert Pujols to a home run derby in the is episode. My buddy started his own bat company about a year ago. They make really nice, high-quality wooden bats........http://www.twigbats.com/. Anyway last winter ago he met with the River City Rascals who play in the TR Hughes Ballpark and they struck a deal and he now has a full bat making shop at the stadium. He'll not only be making a few custom bats for Shaq but he also gets to catch the event tonight and me and some other friends get to go before the event and get to meet Shaq and Pujols! Just found out and I am freakin siked!

I read that they put a ban on cell phones coming into the park. So will you send us spoilers once you're allowed to text? I don't care to wait for the broadcast in a few weeks.

Cards look pretty good so far. Just need to pick up a reliever for the late innings and they can be a threat for the pennant.

GO CARDS (and let the flaming begin)!

I read that they put a ban on cell phones coming into the park. So will you send us spoilers once you're allowed to text? I don't care to wait for the broadcast in a few weeks.

Cards look pretty good so far. Just need to pick up a reliever for the late innings and they can be a threat for the pennant.

GO CARDS (and let the flaming begin)!

Yeah I just found that out, cameras too. That sucks, I was hoping on snapping some pics with both of them but I guess ABC doesn't want people leaking the show, which is understandable. Maybe I can sneak my camera in anyway bc we are getting there early but I doubt it.

Pretty cool experience although I didn't even get to meet Pujols because he was late getting to the stadium. Shaq is funny as hell and a total class act, not to mention the guy is bigger than Sasquatch. My buddy got to catch the entire event and had the experience of lifetime......at one point, Shaq wiffed on a ball and it smoked my buddy in the catchers mask and Shaq turned around and gave him a big hug, it was hilarious. Pujols crushed him in the derby though 22-11, and hit some monster shots. Good times. :thumbsup: