A Bear Walks Into A Fur Shop. Looks At Mink Coats.

Steely Dan

can I just say....I hate people that shop with their dogs....it is one of my biggest (pardon the pun) pet peeves

That's what I hate about SF. They treat dogs as if they were human and they allow them everywhere and without leashes. Get you !@#$ing dog away from me.

can I just say....I hate people that shop with their dogs....it is one of my biggest (pardon the pun) pet peeves

Any woman who carries her dog in her purse needs to be put away for a long time! JMO. (Are ya listening Paris Hilton!!)

That stupid woman has led to more bear deaths than any other person I've heard of. What a moron. :nana:

its not just SF...Richmond is becoming one of those places also......

Don't they just shoot them there?

Oh, Richmond, VA, not CA :nana:

(Richmond, CA is worse than Oakland for shootings and murders)

That's what I hate about SF. They treat dogs as if they were human and they allow them everywhere and without leashes. Get you !@#$ing dog away from me.

Yeah, doesn't she know that dogs are only good for locking into small, dank cages, then starving and beating them daily, occasionally tossing them a stray cat or dog to unleash their rage on, then finally throwing them into a ring to fight another equally mistreated dog, so we humans can watch and bet money?

No, seriously, this story is about a fur store, and anyone not living in a locked closet knows the cruelty and savagery involved in the fur trade, and yet so far, this thread is nothing more than anti-dog posts. Hell, one could have even commented on the fact that we humans encroaching on the bear's natural habitat is a problem we need to deal with as a society.....but no.

I swear, this human race is really not fun to be a part of, sometimes.

Yeah, doesn't she know that dogs are only good for locking into small, dank cages, then starving and beating them daily, occasionally tossing them a stray cat or dog to unleash their rage on, then finally throwing them into a ring to fight another equally mistreated dog, so we humans can watch and bet money?

No, seriously, this story is about a fur store, and anyone not living in a locked closet knows the cruelty and savagery involved in the fur trade, and yet so far, this thread is nothing more than anti-dog posts. Hell, one could have even commented on the fact that we humans encroaching on the bear's natural habitat is a problem we need to deal with as a society.....but no.

You can always check out of it anytime. Doubt you'd be missed.

Hell, one could have even commented on the fact that we humans encroaching on the bear's natural habitat is a problem we need to deal with as a society.....but no.

And if Timothy Treadwell had not been killed and eaten by a bear, we would never have heard of him, except for a footnote of a Letterman appearance that only became infamous after Treadwell's death.

You're a Chimp, Lancelot Link. What do you care?

A bear and a rabbit are grunting one out on a log. The bear looks at the rabbit and says have you ever had a problem with :rolleyes: sticking to your fur? The rabbit says no I can't say I ever have. So the bear wipes his A$$ with the rabbit.

I know old joke, but a classic! <_<