Good place for a Fantasy Football draft...with WiFi??

Anyone know of a good place to host a Fantasy Football draft?? We need WiFi as we have 2 people in our league from out of town. We'd like a private room, and a place that serves booze and food. I would have never guessed that it would be so hard to find such a place. Might end up just hosting it down in the man cave...

I know that Buffalo Wild Wings is good on the WiFi, food and booze...but there is no privacy there.

Anyone know of a good place to host a Fantasy Football draft?? We need WiFi as we have 2 people in our league from out of town. We'd like a private room, and a place that serves booze and food. I would have never guessed that it would be so hard to find such a place. Might end up just hosting it down in the man cave...

I know that Buffalo Wild Wings is good on the WiFi, food and booze...but there is no privacy there.

Do they have a Damons in your area? Usually they have a couple rooms off to the side. I would imagine they've got to have wifi there.

In Amherst, Average Joe's has a back room and WiFi. We had our baseball draft there a few years back. But IIRC their connections were limited at that time, not sure about now. May have to check on that. If not, it's a good place for a draft...