Lee Evans on ESPN Radio

Pitta

I have a feeling Evans, not Owens, will be the one complaining this season after Edwards is going to Owens every other play. Though he will never admit it, I'm sure Evans is a little upset he is no longer the most known WR on our offense.

I have a feeling Evans, not Owens, will be the one complaining this season after Edwards is going to Owens every other play. Though he will never admit it, I'm sure Evans is a little upset he is no longer the most known WR on our offense.

Yeah but he's making more than Owens. So he should be happy and productive.[/Peters]

Yeah but he's making more than Owens. So he should be happy and productive.[/Peters]

First comes the money, then comes the power, and the power gets the girls. Evans now has the money and is gonna be looking for power which he wont get with Owens stealing the spotlight.

I think he's fat and happy with a big contract (Evans) and knows he's playing for a loser head coach.

wow, that's a truly remarkable leap of logic ... but since you're sure, well, go for it.

jw

wow, that's a truly remarkable leap of logic ... but since you're sure, well, go for it.

jw

To be fair, he didn't say he was sure, just that he had "a feeling".

I have a feeling, too, but I think it's better if I don't share.

To be fair, he didn't say he was sure, just that he had "a feeling".

I have a feeling, too, but I think it's better if I don't share.

actually and respectfully, Dean, i've gotta disagree with you on this one in several ways.

1. he posted that he was "sure."

2. in my many conversations with Lee, he is truly excited about having TO on this team. could he be messing with me? it's possible. yet, i've been dealing with Lee since he got here, and i do believe he has a genuine desire -- personal, professional and competitive -- to make the playoffs however that might happen.

and if you recall (or not), i spoke to Lee immediately after the bills signed Terrell, and he was totally enthusiastic then. he is no less now.

but, believe what you want. i think this is a non-story, a non-starter, and an issue Lee can't win for trying if anyone wants to approach him with it. no matter what his answer is, your (and i'm using the figurative sense) mind is made up.

that's unfair.

jw

actually and respectfully, Dean, i've gotta disagree with you on this one in several ways.

1. he posted that he was "sure."

Good catch, my bad. I tool the intro "have a feeling" as a disclaimer for the whole thing. But I stand corrected.

EDIT: I have never met Evans, but he seems like a genuine guy who is probably very excited to play next to Owens, as he knows it will help the team, and him down the line.