My prediction....Buffalo will be

EndZoneCrew

play at home in the NFL once again!!!!! How good does it feel to finally have a home field advantage at One Bills Drive again. The crowd is loud as hell, the wind is swirling...bring the snow!!!..this is the Buffalo that I know....We have always had the passion amongst the fans here....we just have had HORSESHIT on the field....My prediction is no more losses at home this year....GIT ER DONE BABY!!!!!!!

play at home in the NFL once again!!!!! How good does it feel to finally have a home field advantage at One Bills Drive again.  The crowd is loud as hell, the wind is swirling...bring the snow!!!..this is the Buffalo that I know....We have always had the passion amongst the fans here....we just have had HORSESHIT on the field....My prediction is no more losses at home this year....GIT ER DONE BABY!!!!!!!

110538[/snapback]

I posted the same thing on Sunday...just wathcing on television, you can see that this team feeds off of the crowd....

play at home in the NFL once again!!!!! How good does it feel to finally have a home field advantage at One Bills Drive again.  The crowd is loud as hell, the wind is swirling...bring the snow!!!..this is the Buffalo that I know....We have always had the passion amongst the fans here....we just have had HORSESHIT on the field....My prediction is no more losses at home this year....GIT ER DONE BABY!!!!!!!

110538[/snapback]

My last year as a season ticket holder was '95 and up to that point, that stadium was always loud. You could see that the players fed off of the energy that the crowd displayed and Buffalo was never out of a game at home regardless. Through the years, watching them on TV and getting back for at least one game a year, the crowd seems to have lost a little of its spunk. Maybe it's the product, maybe it's something else. Last year's NE game was one of the loudest games that I've been to there but unfortunately, this year's JAX game was humdrum. Maybe now that we're winning, the rowdies will be back out in full force, energizing the crowd to what it once was: The Loudest, Craziest venue in the NFL. I will be there January 2nd for what hopes to be the biggest game in years for this team. Keep packing the house people!!! The team needs you.

I have been to the Jacksonville, Miami and Jets games this year and there was definitely a difference this past Sunday. You didn't have any stupid assclowns doing the wave this time, for instance, let alone WHEN WE HAD THE BALL like against Jacksonville. :rolleyes:

110538[/snapback]

we like to call if the WILLIS FACTOR, also the introduction of 4th Down Man

Well, I'd say we are second only to Joe Robbie Stadium (or whatever its called now).

Did you see it last week? (I go to a bar, so i catch a few minutes of all the games during Bills commercials, etc).

About 50,000 people were dressed up as empty orange seats.

It was pathetic.

Anyone know where I can get an official attendance count for NFL games? Because this past Sundays Dolphins game HAD to have been less than 15,000.