Chef Jim--need your expertise

Tcali

Any good chicken recipes? Specifically for chicken breasts. I'm in a rut.

Wow, yeah about 6,000 of them. You need this right now? I'm only calling people to offer them second interviews. I'll put them on hold and come up with something. Bills brothers and all that you know.

Wow, yeah about 6,000 of them. You need this right now? I'm only calling people to offer them second interviews. I'll put them on hold and come up with something. Bills brothers and all that you know.

Ask the people you're calling for their best recipe. Best one gets the job.

Ok fugg him I didn't want to hire him anyway. If you're in a nut, which means to me you're behind the 8 ball I may be too late. I like my stuff simple so here goes. Marinated chicken breasts with roasted red potatoes and vegetables (pick 'em on the veggies, I'm partial to asparagus myself).

1. Marinate the breasts (if you're short on time that's ok, they don't need to marinate long) with garlic, fresh thyme, olive oil, salt, black pepper and balsamic vinegar. Use skinless or skin on, doesn't matter.

2. While the chickens are marinating prep to potatoes. Take red potatoes and cut them in half or quarters, either way. Toss them with garlic, fresh rosemary, red onions, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss them put them in a roasting or even a saute pan. Cover them with aluminum foil and bake them until done. How long? !@#$ you, figure it out...until they're soft.

3. Boil some salted water for the asparagus. Blanch them until their done. How long? !@#$ you again, you payin' me for this?? Shock them in ice water and keep the water hot to reheat them. How hot? Put your finger in it. Did you scream like a baby? Not hot enough.

4. Grill the chickens when the potatoes are just about ready. How long? Jesus Christ you're not married are you. Ok, ok, they're done when you press down with your finger and they feel firm. Or if you don't trust yourself cut into one to see if it's done. Oh, and don't be an idiot....that one's yours.

This is a very simple meal but the flavors are nice and it should take you no more than 45 minutes...fourteen hours if you're from Indiana. And if this gets you laid, and it should don't do the golden shower thing. You know.... the asparagus. :unsure:

Ok fugg him I didn't want to hire him anyway. If you're in a nut, which means to me you're behind the 8 ball I may be too late. I like my stuff simple so here goes. Marinated chicken breasts with roasted red potatoes and vegetables (pick 'em on the veggies, I'm partial to asparagus myself).

1. Marinate the breasts (if you're short on time that's ok, they don't need to marinate long) with garlic, fresh thyme, olive oil, salt, black pepper and balsamic vinegar. Use skinless or skin on, doesn't matter.

2. While the chickens are marinating prep to potatoes. Take red potatoes and cut them in half or quarters, either way. Toss them with garlic, fresh rosemary, red onions, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss them put them in a roasting or even a saute pan. Cover them with aluminum foil and bake them until done. How long? !@#$ you, figure it out...until they're soft.

3. Boil some salted water for the asparagus. Blanch them until their done. How long? !@#$ you again, you payin' me for this?? Shock them in ice water and keep the water hot to reheat them. How hot? Put your finger in it. Did you scream like a baby? Not hot enough.

4. Grill the chickens when the potatoes are just about ready. How long? Jesus Christ you're not married are you. Ok, ok, they're done when you press down with your finger and they feel firm. Or if you don't trust yourself cut into one to see if it's done. Oh, and don't be an idiot....that one's yours.

This is a very simple meal but the flavors are nice and it should take you no more than 45 minutes...fourteen hours if you're from Indiana. And if this gets you laid, and it should don't do the golden shower thing. You know.... the asparagus. :unsure:

:unsure:

I'll be cooking this in a womens prison..and I still wont get laid. its been tough...

I didn't know Hunter Thompson wrote a cookbook!

Hey Chef,

My wife is out of state for a week and I can't figure out how to turn this here oven thingy on. Could you swing by and make me dinner tomorrow? Maybe a steak with a nice bernaise and a bit of mousse for dessert.

If you love the Bills you'll be here by 5:00.

Oh, and don't be an idiot....that one's yours.

:unsure: