Anybody Else See Hangartner...

BillsNYC

Shove a Titan that was on his knees down to the ground after a play was clearly over? It was in the first quarter.

Nice to see some toughness up the middle for once.

Duke Preston II. I expect he'll be shoving Vince Wilfork around soon enough.

Duke Preston II. I expect he'll be shoving Vince Wilfork around soon enough.

Hangartner is better than Preston (I hope) he played 56% of the games at either center or guard on a Carolina offensive line that was pretty good. If Hangartner was as bad as Preston they would not have kept him around that long even as a back up (Before you say they drafted a center to replace him the guy they drafted was a value pick and why have a guy at center who has much better value as a back up who can play either guard or center)

To me Hangartner has to be viewed as a modest upgrade at least and his "Attitude" to me is a bonus.

Hangartner is better than Preston (I hope) he played 56% of the games at either center or guard on a Carolina offensive line that was pretty good. If Hangartner was as bad as Preston they would not have kept him around that long even as a back up (Before you say they drafted a center to replace him the guy they drafted was a value pick and why have a guy at center who has much better value as a back up who can play either guard or center)

To me Hangartner has to be viewed as a modest upgrade at least and his "Attitude" to me is a bonus.

The reference was to The Dukes ludicrous fight which resulted in a unsportmanlike penalty ending a Bills scoring opportunity in week 17 against the Patriots.

Shove a Titan that was on his knees down to the ground after a play was clearly over? It was in the first quarter.

I didn't see it, but that's good to hear. We need some mean SOBs up front...

I'd be much more impressed if he was able to pancake his man on his own without resorting to cheap shots after the play was over.

i watched Hangartner closely Monday and just rewatched the first quarter and Im simply not impressed. I hope this has more to do with DJ's joke of a camp then his actual play because he didnt get any push in the run game and was pushed back on a few plays

yes its preseason but getting a push in the run game and not getting pushed back are basics and things we shouldnt have to worry about with a free agent signed from another team that has played 4 years in the league