Jonathan Stupar

I'm not ready to anoint Stupar the next great thing, yet. However, Shouman and Fine have done very little to impress in actual games. So, I'm all in in. Seeing what we have at TE, I'd say keep 2 of them (Nelson and someone), and give the roster spots to someone that might actually contribute something.

common sense : Cut Schouman (everyone agrees he is undersized, poor blocker, and slow), keep fine (has some speed and great hands) and nelson, and use stupar for jumbo, goal line and strong I formations. He is a beast and holds his own well. If jauron can't see this, then I sure as heck don't want anyone from Yale in any position of authority anymore (see Bush, clintons, etc)

i think the fact that the first and 2nd O's ran out of double tight almost exclusively says a lot about the situation. It could be that the bills are confident in the TE's or trying to see who is worth anythign. Also, Schouman had trouble against the Titans D not the Lions D. I would expect that our High motor TE's would struggle against Tennessee's first unit.

Schouman is usable as a FB as well. So, really the bills will have to keep Schouman if they cut McIntyre

Trent has gone on the record saying his choice for the starting tight end is Schouman. After that, DJ pretty much said that would be the case. I thought Stupar looked very good in camp, too. But it seems for him to make it, the Bills would have to cut Fine. I like Stupar over Schouman, at this point.

As I posted yesterday, with the near extinction of the role of fullback on this team, I wouldn't be surprised if they kept all of the top four tight ends and cut Corey McIntyre.

On a team with such an unsettled offensive line I don't see the value in starting a guy like Schouman. A large part of a tight ends job description in the NFL is to block defensive ends. I don't think he has the ability to do this.

Royal was a smallish average white guy? I KNEW it! Something was fishy about him from the start.

I'm pretty sure Stupar is black though.

GO BILLS!!!

Careful, guys. jason268152 -or whatever his prison number is- is makin' a list and checkin' it twice... :doh: