Obama's health care plan will soon be dead in the water.....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bill says that the government agents, "well-trained and competent staff," would "provide parents with knowledge of age-appropriate child development in cognitive, language, social, emotional, and motor domains ... modeling, consulting, and coaching on parenting practices," and "skills to interact with their child to enhance age-appropriate development."

There are probably a lot of people that could use some coaching on how to raise kids. Or better yet coaching on why they really shouldn't be having kids in the first place. But seriously, that's some pretty scary shiit right there.

Not that they want to. The fact that they'll have the ability to. You don't have a problem with that?

The bill says that the government agents, "well-trained and competent staff," would "provide parents with knowledge of age-appropriate child development in cognitive, language, social, emotional, and motor domains ... modeling, consulting, and coaching on parenting practices," and "skills to interact with their child to enhance age-appropriate development."

Honestly I do not have a problem with that because I am not worried about it. And let's face it some people/parents do need help with their children. I find it funny that everything word is taken as a huge government take over.

Honestly I do not have a problem with that because I am not worried about it. And let's face it some people/parents do need help with their children. I find it funny that everything word is taken as a huge government take over.

And who will determine if the parent needs help. Is that the sole responsibility of the parent or can your neighbor report you? You know that's what it will turn into.

And who will determine if the parent needs help. Is that the sole responsibility of the parent or can your neighbor report you? You know that's what it will turn into.

Are we scared of the nosey/questioning neighbors that are out there now?

If their noseyness caused the government to send me off to parenting camp, sure.

My point is that nosey neighbors can cause problems now for people. I am not worried about or buying into the scare tactics that are being thrown out there now. It's just sad that people are buying into them.

Honestly I do not have a problem with that because I am not worried about it. And let's face it some people/parents do need help with their children. I find it funny that everything word is taken as a huge government take over.so f---ing stupid that I actually believe any and all government propaganda as long as Obama is the President.

Fixed.

"well trained and competent staff" from the gubmint. :doh:

Funny thing is Obama could easily find the $1T to pay for it Norris' beard. All he'd have to do is turn Chuck upside down and start shaking

Of course no man would dare such a thing. Plus the Teamsters wouldn't let him for fear of Jimmy Hoffa falling out

I don't know why you'd worry. According to you wingnuts the government is so incompetent it couldn't find its own ass with its hands (to use a human metaphor). So any neighbor's report would probably just end up in a black hole or trashbin. Right? Right!

Make up your minds will you wingnuts?

The fact is that those services are available today to either really poor people who need them or are court-ordered...and people with private health insurance (EAP or other related program). This just makes it available to the majority of hard-working taxpayers who fall thru the cracks.

I don't know why you'd worry. According to you wingnuts the government is so incompetent it couldn't find its own ass with its hands (to use a human metaphor). So any neighbor's report would probably just end up in a black hole or trashbin. Right? Right!

Make up your minds will you wingnuts?

The fact is that those services are available today to either really poor people who need them or are court-ordered...and people with private health insurance (EAP or other related program). This just makes it available to the majority of hard-working taxpayers who fall thru the cracks.

There are some things about this fight that piss me off and some things that make me laugh. One of the ones that make me laugh is the idea that the "public plan" run by the government will so SOOOOOO bad due to bureaucracy, rationing of care, crappy doctors, long lines, and totally inept oversight, that small and big employers who now voluntarily pay for their valued employees health care are going to jump at the chance to fukk their employees over to save a couple bucks. :unsure::unsure::lol:

I believe that if you see unapproved child-rearing, you are supposed to alert flag@whitehouse.gov.