Eunice Kennedy Shriver passes

Beerball

Major player in the special olympics. What kind of moron wouldn't like someone who did that?

May she RIP.

I like what she did... But I don't like what Joe Sr. did to his daughter Rosemary. Call me a moron, but didn't Joe Sr. allow his daughter Rosemary to have a lobotomy... Said she was "retarded." Comes out today that Rosemary (just passed away too) MAY have been perfectly fine... Just rebellious and couldn't "compete" athletically with the rest of the Kennedy clan among other things... Looking for her father's attention and love. And of course not being as strong and able to compete with the other Kennedy's (Joe Jr., JFk, RFK, etc...) Joe could never give that love and acceptance. Again, I like what Eunice did... But it is a bit strange about the Special Olympics? Would she have done this without liberal guilt? I hope so!!!! But who knows???

Call me a moron if you want and my Eunice RIP and God bless her giving soul.

Please don't take offense to this... I by no means attacking the lady... I am just speaking the truth... Good OR BAD.

Peace.

May she RIP.

I like what she did... But I don't like what Joe Sr. did to his daughter Rosemary. Call me a moron, but didn't Joe Sr. allow his daughter Rosemary to have a lobotomy... Said she was "retarded." Comes out today that Rosemary (just passed away too) MAY have been perfectly fine... Just rebellious and couldn't "compete" athletically with the rest of the Kennedy clan among other things... Looking for her father's attention and love. And of course not being as strong and able to compete with the other Kennedy's (Joe Jr., JFk, RFK, etc...) Joe could never give that love and acceptance. Again, I like what Eunice did... But it is a bit strange about the Special Olympics? Would she have done this without liberal guilt? I hope so!!!! But who knows???

Call me a moron if you want and my Eunice RIP and God bless her giving soul.

Please don't take offense to this... I by no means attacking the lady... I am just speaking the truth... Good OR BAD.

Peace.

Link

Perhaps she did it out of love, not guilt?