YOU GUYS ARENT HYPE ENOUGH

ninerfan

IM a niner fan and this board is dead.... Let the niners be playing in the hall of fame game and all hell would break lose. You guys should be very excited about your season with the double threat wrs yall have and a nice tight end with a beast coming out of the backfield.

Bills fans GET UP AND GET HYPE!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:<_<:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

IM a niner fan and this board is dead.... Let the niners be playing in the hall of fame game and all hell would break lose. You guys should be very excited about your season with the double threat wrs yall have and a nice tight end with a beast coming out of the backfield.

Bills fans GET UP AND GET HYPE!!!!!!!!! <_<:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

This board is dead because 70% of the people who post here are AT the Hall of Fame Game.

That enough "hype" for you? :rolleyes:

Bills fans GET UP AND GET HYPE!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:<_<:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

You are a niner fan, and you signed up to post THAT?

I would think if there was a halfway decent niner board, you might want to hang out there.

Three years of "Jauron ball" will have that effect.

I'm from Cali. I'de be there if i could. but obligations keep me here. GO BILLS!!!!

GO BILLS!

Actually I can do better:

A little bit louder now.

Shout

A little bit louder now

Shout

A little bit louder now

Shout!

A little bit louder now

Shout!

A LITTLE BIT LOUDER NOW

SHOUT!

A LITTLE BIT LOUDER NOW!

SHOUT

A LITTLE BIT LOUDER NOW!

SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT!

A Niners's fan telling us we aren't fans???!

Go back to your quiche, wine and checkered tablecloth "tailgates" (I have seen that) in the oldest stadium in the league. Candlestick is a dump and the parking lots are under water at high tide! Half the fans don't show up if it rains a lot and the lots flood.

Actually I can do better:

A little bit louder now.

Shout

A little bit louder now

Shout

A little bit louder now

Shout!

A little bit louder now

Shout!

A LITTLE BIT LOUDER NOW

SHOUT!

A LITTLE BIT LOUDER NOW!

SHOUT

A LITTLE BIT LOUDER NOW!

SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT!

:rolleyes:<_<:wallbash:

A Niners's fan telling us we aren't fans???!

Go back to your quiche, wine and checkered tablecloth "tailgates" (I have seen that) in the oldest stadium in the league. Candlestick is a dump and the parking lots are under water at high tide! Half the fans don't show up if it rains a lot and the lots flood.

Candlestick is definitely a dump, and a crappy place to watch football.

But I don't think this guy is a niner fan. 1 post to bait us.

Probably NG. :rolleyes:

Candlestick is definitely a dump, and a crappy place to watch football.

But I don't think this guy is a niner fan. 1 post to bait us.

Probably NG. :rolleyes:

I am a niner fan and a T.O fan and i want to see him do well. But since yall spraying haterade on me for trying to get yall hype ... Nah i wont say it ... Im a bigger fan I hope you guys have a nice season.. All i was doing was trying to get you guys happy about your season ahead..... <_<

I am a niner fan and a T.O fan and i want to see him do well. But since yall spraying haterade on me for trying to get yall hype ... Nah i wont say it ... Im a bigger fan I hope you guys have a nice season.. All i was doing was trying to get you guys happy about your season ahead..... :rolleyes:

I actually like the niners, and lived in SF on two different occasions for a total of about 8 years.

There is really no comparison between Bills fans and niner fans, though, overall. Bills fans are far more rabid.

I am a niner fan and a T.O fan and i want to see him do well. But since yall spraying haterade on me for trying to get yall hype ... Nah i wont say it ... Im a bigger fan I hope you guys have a nice season.. All i was doing was trying to get you guys happy about your season ahead..... :rolleyes:

"Haterade"?

Go away.