UB season ticket special: 4 for $168

UB is once again offering its Family season ticket pack, 4 seats for $168. That's $42 for 6 games or $7 a ticket. Considering single game tickets for the Pitt game are $34 this is a great deal. Plus parking at UB is always free. You need to call the UB ticket office for info since the website is not updated yet: 877-UB-THERE. (877-828-4373)

PTR

You should be getting paid by UB for all the promoting you do for them! I'm very excited and definitely thinking about grabbing some season tickets this year.

I gotta say, if Maynard is halfway decent at QB, UB could have a better season than they did last year. Starks and Roosevelt are good enough to start on 95% of the teams in the NCAA; those two should dominate the MAC this season on offense. The defense has to be better than they were last season.

Now add into the mix the best recruiting class UB's ever had and this could be the making of a MAC powerhouse. I can't believe how many good recruits Turner Gill pulled out of Florida and Texas. I believe they already have four top recruits committed for next year as well. The most by far for UB at this point of the year.

I knew Gill was good at recruiting but WOW that's an understatement. I hope we can keep him around for at least two more seasons but I know that might be asking too much.