Patrick Kane arrested in Buffalo for assaulting cabbie

PastaJoe

"Locked in against their will". You kill me, Sen.

"20 Cent don't like locked doors, makes him ascared!"

"A locked door, for the time it takes to pay a cabbie, is imprisonment!" -20 Cent

I hope this kitty-thug never has to spend two minutes in the penalty box.

Why don't they just admit they beat the bum up and be honorable men about it.

Kanes: "Sorry you dickhead cabbie, we rolled you for acting (and now we find out you were living like one too) a bum so we settled our little power play with a beatdown... Who's your daddy now!"

Oh... Wait, that would get them prison time.

Trapped against their will? :flirt::nana: You know how easy it is to break a side window with you foot! What is it with Sesame Street society? :devil:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not the dumbest thing you've ever posted, as you post an incredible amount of stupid stuff, but it has to be close. You think the Kanes KNEW his license was expired?

Damn that's silly.

You can never know with these free-lance cabbies - that's why you have to be so careful. But you haven't answered - why did he pocket the boys change and refuse to give it to them, even after they clearly requested it?

The only crime the Kanes committed was getting in the wrong cab with an unlicensed, recidivist-drunk driver. :devil:

You can never know with these free-lance cabbies - that's why you have to be so careful. But you haven't answered - why did he pocket the boys change and refuse to give it to them, even after they clearly requested it?

The only crime the Kanes committed was getting in the wrong cab with an unlicensed, recidivist-drunk driver. :devil:

Which would make him the robber...I suppose.... :flirt:

Which would make him the robber...I suppose.... :flirt:

Not only with the change, but the fare itself - using the farthest points I can think of from 'The Chip Strip' to Canisius College - Delaware & Chippewa to Main & Delavan (2.9 miles) - the fare should only be $10.80!

That crook Radecki not only ripped-off the Kane boys on the fare itself, but stole their change! :devil:

Why don't they just admit they beat the bum up and be honorable men about it.

Kanes: "Sorry you dickhead cabbie, we rolled you for acting (and now we find out you were living like one too) a bum so we settled our little power play with a beatdown... Who's your daddy now!"

Oh... Wait, that would get them prison time.

Trapped against their will? :cry::( You know how easy it is to break a side window with you foot! What is it with Sesame Street society? :flirt:

Yeah. Sure. Then you'd be calling the Kane boys vandals for breaking the crook's window, and demanding restitution! You just can't make up your mind, can you! :devil::nana::lol:

Trapped against their will? :flirt::nana: You know how easy it is to break a side window with you foot! What is it with Sesame Street society? :devil:

Breaking the window......that's criminal mischief for sure....they were already charged with that, so why not?

NO. NO!!!

Now see, there you go again...all that was found on the Kanes was the torn-half of a $5 bill - or approximately $2.50. Minus the $1.20 in change that Klepto-Kabbie kept, that's about a buck-thirty, yes?

Maybe he tried to rip the bill into the exact proportions that would give the driver his $3.80 and the Kanes would get back their $1.20. :nana:

Now you are just plain making crap up! The passengers have no way of knowing that about the cabbie. And strange neighborhood? Ya, they just don't know their way around Canisius when they get dropped off right in front of the college dorms! :devil::flirt:

Question Sen? You from South BFLO?

You do realize that you've benn "just plain making crap up" throughout this thread as well, right? The whole thing about accidentally setting the locks the wrong way? (may have been sabrespace, I'm too lazy to read back)

You are saying the illegal, recidivist-drunk cabbie had every right to lock these boys in, and then - after they paid their fare - to pocket their $.20 change?

Maybe you need to go back to school! :devil:

Corrected. Yes. I don't know about you Sen, 20 cents isn't worth fighting over. I have to give you an A+ for ideals though.

Maybe he tried to rip the bill into the exact proportions that would give the driver his $3.80 and the Kanes would get back their $1.20. :devil:

You do realize that you've benn "just plain making crap up" throughout this thread as well, right? The whole thing about accidentally setting the locks the wrong way? (may have been sabrespace, I'm too lazy to read back)

No accidently... MOST cars do it automatically! Unless you know how to override them. Anyway, I am just throwing out other hypothesis. That is okay to do, both sides seem to be doing it and guy like Sen seems to back that up with the "one juror" agrument.

Law is all about telling stories. If you think it is about the truth, then you are naive.

Yeah. Sure. Then you'd be calling the Kane boys vandals for breaking the crook's window, and demanding restitution! You just can't make up your mind, can you! :devil::flirt::nana:

No. I would said they were trapped and needed to escape!

:cry:

Don't assume. I like Kane. All he needs to do is fess up that he rolled a drunk. Have a little honor Pat!

Once again if you think they were fighting over the money you're a bigger fool that I thought you were.

I agree... It wasn't over money... Go back and read my posts. It was about power and control. The Kanes didn't like not havin that control... And they couldn't articulate and better argument than with how they used their fists. It is exactly the reason small children bite other children.

I agree... It wasn't over money... Go back and read my posts. It was about power and control. The Kanes didn't like not havin that control... And they couldn't articulate and better argument than with how they used their fists. It is exactly the reason small children bite other children.

Wow you really were there. Well then I'll stop this discussion right now because I wasn't there and I can't compete at all with you.

No. I would said they were trapped and needed to escape!

:cry:

Exactly. And that's what they did - escaped from the back of a locked cab. Glad you admitted they were trapped, glad you've come around. :devil:

Now all that's left is for you to admit that the recidivist-drunk cabbie driving illegally without a valid drivers license not only ripped-off the Kane boys on the taxi fare, but stole their change as well!!!! :nana::flirt:

Exactly. And that's what they did - escaped from the back of a locked cab. Glad you admitted they were trapped, glad you've come around. :flirt:

Now all that's left is for you to admit that the recidivist-drunk cabbie driving illegally without a valid drivers license not only ripped-off the Kane boys on the taxi fare, but stole their change as well!!!! :(:nana:

:devil:

Show me the law where a cabbie can't lock his passengers in until he gets his fare.

So what you also saying is the cabbie went home with 14 dollars in his pocket and owed the Kane boys 20 cents?

You never said where you are from??? South BFLO? :cry:

Show me the law where a cabbie can't lock his passengers in until he gets his fare.

Well, I think it would be intuitive to just about anyone but a total imbecile that locking someone in a car against their will is illegal. I guess I could take the time to do a search on WESTLAW, but Radecki's own attorney (Andrew LoTempio) acknowledged that the practice may be illegal.

So what you also saying is the cabbie went home with 14 dollars in his pocket and owed the Kane boys 20 cents?

Do you need remedial reading or what? :wallbash:

I said - repeatedly - that the recidivist-drunk Radecki, operating a cab illegally without a valid drivers license, refused to give the Kane boys their $1.20 in change which they were justly due, which they requested, and which the criminal Radecki was not in any way entitled to withhold, so where the f&ck do you keep getting 20 cents? :doh:

(I also pointed out that a quick calculation of the mileage against regulated Buffalo livery fares seems to indicate that the crooked Radecki was already overcharging the Kane boys approximately 3 bucks.)

You never said where you are from??? South BFLO? :lol:

Sorry to disappoint - not even close.

I'm an East Side kid of Polish descent - so go back to the drawing board and try finding a different angle of attack, son. <_<

In the meantime, while you're regrouping...

Kane arrives at court to enter plea

"The 20-year-old Chicago Blackhawk and his cousin, James M. Kane, 21, appeared with their attorneys and denied the charges before Chief City Judge Thomas P. Amodeo."

WTF happened to that plea bargain and $$big$$ out-of-court settlement, Deano??? :lol:

Well, I think it would be intuitive to just about anyone but a total imbecile that locking someone in a car against their will is illegal. I guess I could take the time to do a search on WESTLAW, but Radecki's own attorney (Andrew LoTempio) acknowledged that the practice may be illegal.

Do you need remedial reading or what? <_<

I said - repeatedly - that the recidivist-drunk Radecki, operating a cab illegally without a valid drivers license, refused to give the Kane boys their $1.20 in change which they were justly due, which they requested, and which the criminal Radecki was not in any way entitled to withhold, so where the f&ck do you keep getting 20 cents? :lol:

(I also pointed out that a quick calculation of the mileage against regulated Buffalo livery fares seems to indicate that the crooked Radecki was already overcharging the Kane boys approximately 3 bucks.)

:wallbash:

I'm an East Side kid of Polish descent - so go back to the drawing board and try finding a different angle of attack, son. :doh:

"The 20-year-old Chicago Blackhawk and his cousin, James M. Kane, 21, appeared with their attorneys and denied the charges before Chief City Judge Thomas P. Amodeo."

WTF happened to that plea bargain and $$big$$ out-of-court settlement, Deano??? :lol:

I guess it is going to trial, and the adjournment. Kinda like Barry Bonds and his perjury trial. No?

It is contradictory what you posted. The linked says:

NHL star and South Buffalo native Patrick Kane and his cousin entered Buffalo City Court this afternoon to enter pleas on misdemeanor and violation charges tied to the alleged assault of a cab driver.

And you have a quote:

Where did you get this quote from... It isn't in the link.

??

EDIT: Thanks for the background info. You sound too much in Kane's corner to not be a homey. :lol:

Do you need remedial reading or what? <_<

I said - repeatedly - that the recidivist-drunk Radecki, operating a cab illegally without a valid drivers license, refused to give the Kane boys their $1.20 in change which they were justly due, which they requested, and which the criminal Radecki was not in any way entitled to withhold, so where the f&ck do you keep getting 20 cents? :lol:

:wallbash:

I'm an East Side kid of Polish descent - so go back to the drawing board and try finding a different angle of attack, son. :doh:

Procedural....nothing more. The indictment has to be read...pleas entered....then defense and DA talk ....this isn't going to trial.

I guess it is going to court, and the adjournment. Kinda like Barry Bonds and his perjury trial. No?

It is contradictory what you posted. The linked says:

NHL star and South Buffalo native Patrick Kane and his cousin entered Buffalo City Court this afternoon to enter pleas on misdemeanor and violation charges tied to the alleged assault of a cab driver.

And you have a quote:

Where did you get this quote from... It isn't in the link.

??

Good God, you DO need remedial reading. :wallbash:<_<:doh:

(Try paragraph 2, sentence 1.)