Rod Woodson calls out Jauron

/dev/null

What did he say?

Woodson was talking about former coaches Chuck Noll and Bill Cowher. Then brought up his ACL injury and how Cowher was the only coach who would have kept him on the roster while rehabbing

Then somehow he mentioned Dick Jauron who was in the crowd, and said Jauron probably would have done the same

Woodson was talking about former coaches Chuck Noll and Bill Cowher. Then brought up his ACL injury and how Cowher was the only coach who would have kept him on the roster while rehabbing

Then somehow he mentioned Dick Jauron who was in the crowd, and said Jauron probably would have done the same

I thought it was slightly different. He said no coach in today's NFL would keep a roster spot open for an injured player like that; then he said, "there's a coach down there in Dick Jauron; Coach Jauron, you wouldn't keep a spot open for an injured player?" And Jauron said something like, "I'd keep a spot open for you."

It was some good banter, and a nice quip by Jauron.

i didn't see much of the induction, but I gained a ton of respect for Randall McDaniel and Rod Woodson last nite...never paid too much attention to either one of them, but they seem to be as good a person off the field, if not better, than they were as players on the field.

And seeing Marty Schottenheimer during DT's induction was really pretty powerful.....

Loved Staughbach when he said Bob Hayes family was from Buffalo....that was pretty funny

Like he did for Troy Vincent.

Nice analogy, Vincent was on his last legs before he got injured & may of been cut even without the injury. Woodson was in his prime as an allpro player at the time of his injury.