Where do you get your news?

BillsNYC

Which network do you watch most often for news?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which network do you watch most often for news?

• ABC
    • CBS
    • CNN
    • FOX News
    • MSNBC
    • NBC
    • Other

Other.

It depends on what is happening, as to what sources I use. I glance at CNN and Fox to get headlines, but that is about it. I look at other sources to get information.

For domestic: If it is legislation, I look up the bill being debated.

For international: I try to get the perspective of local newspapers, find the opposing POV, and then do additional research to find out what is actually happening.

I'm definately a FOX News man. I love their slogan, "we report, you decide" because it makes me feel empowered. They report and I DECIDE! Everytime I hear that slogan it reminds me that I still have the capacity for critical thought... thanks to FOX News. You don't get that kind of empowerment from liberal outlets.

I especially like the American flag in the top left corner of the screen. It reminds me that their news isn't just fair and balanced, but also pro-America! I like news that reflects the beliefs of my countrymen.

Thank God for FOX News or all we'd hear about is nonsense like how gays deserve equal protection of the law or baseless lies that shed a negative light on the glorious invasion of Iraq. God Bless FOX News and God Bless America.

BBC. I like to watch the news on PBS. They run newscasts from around the world- mostly the BBC. I never watch the network news. I like MSNBC and think they do a nice job. I love Foxnews- there are so many babes on that channel!

All over the place. Start with the Early Bird, any stories that catch my eye I dig deeper wherever I can find information.

For non-defense, non-foreign policy stuff (gay marriage, Scott Peterson trial, etc.), I just read the AP newswire.