Hats off to Bill O'Reilly

Sure, I can't stand the guy, but I have to give him props for the article he wrote for Parade that comes out tomorrow in newspapers across the country about kids and The President. Don't know or care what drove him to do it this way but he deserves a lot of credit.

http://www.parade.com/news/2009/08/09-what...ricas-kids.html

I can't stand him either, but you're right. Good piece.

I read it this morning and agree. Well done for a wingnut.

Actually this just proves out what my husband says all the time, that guys like O'Reilly and Limbaugh don't believe half the crap they sling around. They're just shock jocks like Howard Stern. It's just sad how many stupid people out there take their word as gospel truth,

I can't stand Howard Stern either.

Actually this just proves out what my husband says all the time, that guys like O'Reilly and Limbaugh don't believe half the crap they sling around. They're just shock jocks like Howard Stern. It's just sad how many stupid people out there take their word as gospel truth,

Amen to Stern & Limbaugh. O'Reilly actually brings up some salient points, but he tends to be an overbearing bully.

Amen to Stern & Limbaugh. O'Reilly actually brings up some salient points, but he tends to be an overbearing bully.

I don't watch Fox too often, but when I do, usually it's when O'Reilly is on and I can say this, the guy gives sh-- to people on both sides of the aisle, and to tell you the truth I do believe he is more balanced than others that have jobs similar to his. He's not a nutjob like Limbaugh, Olberman, Matthew, Mahr or Beck, the guy brings up good, consistent conservative points. Can he be an overbearing bully? Absolutely, which is what initially turned me off about him, and probably why I don't follow him very closely, but I will also say, over the last couple years he has seemed to tune that down a bit. All though I did thoroughly enjoy the ass kicking he gave to Barney Frank, that was classic :lol: . The guy is good at what he does, and he definitely isn't a "shock jock" sort of entertainer, and as some one else on this thread incorrectly said, he definitely believes in everything he says.

I don't watch Fox too often, but when I do, usually it's when O'Reilly is on and I can say this, the guy gives sh-- to people on both sides of the aisle, and to tell you the truth I do believe he is more balanced than others that have jobs similar to his. He's not a nutjob like Limbaugh, Olberman, Matthew, Mahr or Beck, the guy brings up good, consistent conservative points. Can he be an overbearing bully? Absolutely, which is what initially turned me off about him, and probably why I don't follow him very closely, but I will also say, over the last couple years he has seemed to tune that down a bit. All though I did thoroughly enjoy the ass kicking he gave to Barney Frank, that was classic :lol: . The guy is good at what he does, and he definitely isn't a "shock jock" sort of entertainer, and as some one else on this thread incorrectly said, he definitely believes in everything he says.

The older I get, the more people like O'Reilly make sense to me. He's hammered both parties which gives him some credibility in my book.

A lot of people don't get that they are entertainment. The guy that scares me (And entertains me the most) is Glenn Beck. That guy is way over the top and unlike your Limbaugh, Hannitie, O'Reily, Oberman, and Bill Mahers of the world he might actually believe what he is saying (If not he is just a master showman).

I just read the article and he made some good points. I don't like O'Reily I think he gets too full of himself at times and takes himself way too seriously.

I loved when some kid was on discussing a drug presentation at a high school in Colorado and he said that the presentation was about an honest talk about the real consequences of drug use. O'Reily took a quote out of context and the kid punked him by taking a quote from his O'Reily factor for kids out of context and O'Reily flipped out on the did. It was really funny it made O'Reily look like a D-Bag.

A lot of people don't get that they are entertainment. The guy that scares me (And entertains me the most) is Glenn Beck. That guy is way over the top and unlike your Limbaugh, Hannitie, O'Reily, Oberman, and Bill Mahers of the world he might actually believe what he is saying (If not he is just a master showman).

I just read the article and he made some good points. I don't like O'Reily I think he gets too full of himself at times and takes himself way too seriously.

I loved when some kid was on discussing a drug presentation at a high school in Colorado and he said that the presentation was about an honest talk about the real consequences of drug use. O'Reily took a quote out of context and the kid punked him by taking a quote from his O'Reily factor for kids out of context and O'Reily flipped out on the did. It was really funny it made O'Reily look like a D-Bag.

Glenn Beck is good. He can sell oil to an Arab. I love watching him. I like alot of what he says but yea...He's over the top.