HUGE bills purchase

So I'm walking down the street in binghamton with a friend of mine and we come across a garage sale. Now I don't go to a lot of garage sales, so this is kind of a rare occasion. Pretty standard garage sale fare, old crappy stereo, pair of ice skates that 5 sizes too big, a box full of crappy books so on and so on. THEN I come across a signed authentic Lynch jersey, size 52 priced for $20. So I say to the dude "you're selling this for 20 bucks?" and he goes "yeah, but I'll give it to you for $10"! So I say SOLD! Dude says he won the jersey in a raffle at a golf outing. WHAT AN IDIOT. He could have sold that jersey online for probably around 300 clams, not to mention I would have given him everything in my pocket at the time if he had asked for it, which was around 105. I was so pumped. I've been wanting an authentic jersey for quite sometime now, but I didn't feel like shelling out 295 for one on the bills website, and I didn't want one of the knockoffs from ebay. It's definitely my lucky day.

So I'm walking down the street in binghamton with a friend of mine and we come across a garage sale. Now I don't go to a lot of garage sales, so this is kind of a rare occasion. Pretty standard garage sale fare, old crappy stereo, pair of ice skates that 5 sizes too big, a box full of crappy books so on and so on. THEN I come across a signed authentic Lynch jersey, size 52 priced for $20. So I say to the dude "you're selling this for 20 bucks?" and he goes "yeah, but I'll give it to you for $10"! So I say SOLD! Dude says he won the jersey in a raffle at a golf outing. WHAT AN IDIOT. He could have sold that jersey online for probably around 300 clams, not to mention I would have given him everything in my pocket at the time if he had asked for it, which was around 105. I was so pumped. I've been wanting an authentic jersey for quite sometime now, but I didn't feel like shelling out 295 for one on the bills website, and I didn't want one of the knockoffs from ebay. It's definitely my lucky day.

If it's signed don't wear it, frame it.

If you have wanted an authentic jersey to wear, you should have bought one off of ebay or jersey101. Some people have some horror stories, but it's like a 1/10 chance you get a bad one. I'm 2/2 getting great jerseys for 30$ a piece. Anyways, congrats on the autograph, I just wouldn't be wearing that one.

Yeah I wanted to, and I tried to figure out how to do that online, but I couldn't figure it out, I'm not that smart with that stuff. If someone tells me how I'll get it up here.

Man, you sound like all those girls on Craigslist....

"I can't figure out how to post a picture of me here, tee hee"

then when you email them

"Here's a web page that I made myself where you can see my pics by giving me your credit card number so I can make sure you're old enough to see them"

check out this thread....

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=93002

Don't call him a idiot. You should have hugged him! Nice find for sure though