Follow all the Canton events here

I'm at my hotel in Canton now. There were probably 10 Vikings fans there. America's team, Dallas, outside of the Hayes family....maybe 25. Chiefs had a nice contingent considering how far they had to come.....had maybe 200-300. Steeler fans totaled about maybe....1,000. The rest of the crowd outside of some stragglers were Buffalo fans. I'd estimate the Buffalo contingent at maybe 70% if not slightly more. Seemed like maybe 5,000-7,000 of us or so.

This is a total guess, but when you looked up from our rows (E), it looked like the upper deck at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

I did see two Tennessee fans though. LOL. They should be real happy tomorrow.,

I'd agree with that breakdown. Judging by how many people left before Bruce (assuming they weren't Bills fans). I'd say about 70% Bills' Nation. Great fun.

We went to Panini's Pub after the ceremony, they had a band and pretty good crowd Bills going till they closed. It was funny, even the band there realized that if you wanted a cheer just mention Buffalo. Great night all around.

A late morning. But we're touring the Hall this afternoon, then tailgate, then the game. Lovin it.

I'd agree with that breakdown. Judging by how many people left before Bruce (assuming they weren't Bills fans). I'd say about 70% Bills' Nation. Great fun.

We went to Panini's Pub after the ceremony, they had a band and pretty good crowd Bills going till they closed. It was funny, even the band there realized that if you wanted a cheer just mention Buffalo. Great night all around.

A late morning. But we're touring the Hall this afternoon, then tailgate, then the game. Lovin it.

Cool, we were at Panini's before Saturday's induction.