8/7/09 Practice

FWIW, I read somewhere that John Allaire is a Rusty Jones disciple as they are friends and graduated from the same college.

It had nothing to do with cost. He was pushed out as part of a regime change at One Bills Drive.

You are absolutely right about this. John Allaire was one of Rusty Jones' assistants prior to his departure. AND it was a regime change that ousted him..

So, is Rusty Jones responsible for the rash of injuries that has nearly depleted the Bears' secondary since camp opened?

Some of us need a clue around here.

GO BILLS!!!

No. Injuries can strike anywhere. Rusty Jones doesn't deserve blame for the bears injuries and John Allaire doesn't deserve blame for the Bills. I'm not attributing all of the injuries to a strength and conditioning coach. It is foolish however to dismiss the impact that a higher quality strength and conditioning coach can have. Truth is, they can help prevent injuries.

The question was...at one point do we look at our injuries and ask is our Strength and conditioning coach taking the necessary steps/utilizing the best techniques to help prevent injuries.

I agree...some of us do need to get a clue.... :rolleyes