Ok, I just bought a photo gallery for the board...

SDS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the maximum size for a picture?

I haven't set one yet... I'm uploading full-res pics in case someone wants to print those tailgate photos. However, if I uploaded a batch of shots taken from the upper deck - I would scale them down. Do you know what I mean?

edit it in your CP.

I feel really stupid for asking this but what is my CP?

I haven't set one yet... I'm uploading full-res pics in case someone wants to print those tailgate photos. However, if I uploaded a batch of shots taken from the upper deck - I would scale them down. Do you know what I mean?

I have the ability to resize my photos. Let me know when you pick a size limit. Thanks.

I feel really stupid for asking this but what is my CP?

I have the ability to resize my photos. Let me know when you pick a size limit. Thanks.

Control Panel... aka My Controls.

a good size might be 900-1200 pixels on the long edge...

What's that supposed to mean!! Jackass! :lol:

btw, I'll probably move your photos over to the training camp album... ok? If you don't see them in the Member's area - just look in the other album.

Cool stuff, SDS. Great job!

Does anyone have pics from the HOF event?

I just create an album! My first ever online album, so tell me if I screwed it all up.

I posted a few pics from the ceremony yesterday. My sisters have the nice digital cameras. All I roll with is a cell phone camera, so I don't have any nice zoomed in, high rez pics. I didn't edit these in any way, for size or color. So, SDS, I hope they're not too large. I figure they're just from the cell phone, so they shouldn't be too big.

It was a fun day. A little wet in the afternoon, but not too bad. We hoped to tour the Hall prior to the game, but didn't realize they closed it at 5. I guess to get ready for the ceremony. No worries though. All in all, a great day.

Not sure this is the right link... but here goes.... linky to gallery.

I just create an album! My first ever online album, so tell me if I screwed it all up.

I posted a few pics from the ceremony yesterday. My sisters have the nice digital cameras. All I roll with is a cell phone camera, so I don't have any nice zoomed in, high rez pics. I didn't edit these in any way, for size or color. So, SDS, I hope they're not too large. I figure they're just from the cell phone, so they shouldn't be too big.

It was a fun day. A little wet in the afternoon, but not too bad. We hoped to tour the Hall prior to the game, but didn't realize they closed it at 5. I guess to get ready for the ceremony. No worries though. All in all, a great day.

Not sure this is the right link... but here goes.... linky to gallery.

For a cell phone, those are pretty good pics.

Nice job, Dan

For a cell phone, those are pretty good pics.

Nice job, Dan

Thanks.

It does do ok. But, the night pictures aren't great and I can't zoom. But, I love the convenience. If my sister emails me the nicer pics I'll post them. But, no guarantees there. :lol: