Youboty not practicing

Same for McCargo

John McCargo just limped off at the end of the last team series. Center Marvin Philip was also helped off.

Spencer Johnson stepped out as well. Details after practice.

This entry was written by Chris Brown, posted on August 7, 2009 at 7:36 pm, filed under Inside The Bills and tagged John McCargo. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

« Youboty not practicing

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2009/8/7/9...day-13#comments

The comments from Buffalo rumblings are the updates of today's practice. I like Youboty and think he has a lot of potential, but if he can't stay healthy, then I hope this will be his last year in Buffalo.

That would be unfortunate, as it would mean we'll be drafting seven d-backs this April. :thumbsup:

The comments from Buffalo rumblings are the updates of today's practice. I like Youboty and think he has a lot of potential, but if he can't stay healthy, then I hope this will be his last year in Buffalo.

No doubt the guy has a dark cloud hanging over him.... too bad because he showed real promise while he was healthy last year.

I don't see anything in that link about Youboty.

Is Youboty not practicing because he is injured?

Youboty and groin

There's a joke in there somewhere

BuffaloBills.com

“It kind of crept up on him,” said Dick Jauron. “He was okay after practice yesterday and just got stiff in the morning. We’ll just see what happens.”

Hmm...when my groin area gets stiff in the morning, I just take care of business and move on with my day, but it never makes the news. :lol:

BuffaloBills.com

“It kind of crept up on him,” said Dick Jauron. “He was okay after practice yesterday and just got stiff in the morning. We’ll just see what happens.”

Hmm...when my groin area gets stiff in the morning, I just take care of business and move on with my day, but it never makes the news. :lol:

DJ draft - Hawkins will be round 2 not round 7

BuffaloBills.com

Youboty will be on someones roster this year. I hope it is for us and the guy stays healthy; my concern is we drop him for the injury prone nature and NE picks him up and then he DOES stay healthy and has a couple good years as a cheat. And we keep Florence who costs us a game or 2 with poor play and bad judgement and stupid penalties.

yea he was a last minute add for round 7 for me only cuz I know Buffalo can't get out of the draft without grabbing a CB or DB of some kind :lol: ..I wrote that sig the day after this years draft...should probably add a WR to replace T.O. maybe..not sure..not to worried about right now tho..lol

Say what you will about the Bills and DBs. but the DBs they take tend to be pretty damn good. If the Bills take a DB in Rd 2, it won't be a 7th Rd talent.

Say what you will about the Bills and DBs. but the DBs they take tend to be pretty damn good. If the Bills take a DB in Rd 2, it won't be a 7th Rd talent.

You are right there; my point was they WILL take a db by round 2 no matter what the current needs are.

DJ can't help himself and since he has no accountability (last year showed him how thoroughly he can fail and keep his job) he won't change that.

Say what you want, the Byrd pick was still beyond ridiculous.

You are right there; my point was they WILL take a db by round 2 no matter what the current needs are.

DJ can't help himself and since he has no accountability (last year showed him how thoroughly he can fail and keep his job) he won't change that.

Say what you want, the Byrd pick was still beyond ridiculous.

I agree, the Byrd pick should have been used on a OL, TE, or a DE.

It is a shame that he cant stay on the field without getting hurt.

He has talent for sure but if he cant stay healthy the Bills have another good DBs (Corner, Lankster) that can take he roster spot.

Too bad for him, some guys just have the injury bug, i feel sorry for him.