Barbra Streisand Speaks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scam is: SHE HAS NO CHRISTMAS MEMORIES!

That is like you writing a book called,  "My Top 10 Most Brilliant Thoughts”

110716[/snapback]

Brilliant thoughts. I get it, good one. You must be one of those clever fellas.

But Christmas Memories was just the name of the bloody record. Are you at all familiar with the concept of marketing? If I were to tell you the album's title was probably the work of a good ol' Christian marketing guy, would that make you feel better? :rolleyes:

Brilliant thoughts.  I get it, good one.  You must be one of those clever fellas.

But Christmas Memories was just the name of the bloody record. Are you at all familiar with the concept of marketing?  If I were to tell you the album's title was probably the work of a good ol' Christian marketing guy, would that make you feel better?  :rolleyes:

110743[/snapback]

As they say on the guinness commercial..Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant thoughts.  I get it, good one.  You must be one of those clever fellas.

But Christmas Memories was just the name of the bloody record. Are you at all familiar with the concept of marketing?  If I were to tell you the album's title was probably the work of a good ol' Christian marketing guy, would that make you feel better?  :rolleyes:

110743[/snapback]

Nope. Because it would still have that banana nosed hypocrite’s face on it.

```

I think you are funny looking....does that count?    :P

110713[/snapback]

Yes it does, because you’d be correct. But I still wouldn’t qualify for 0%, unlike some with no sense of humor. :doh:

(Hi, this is njsue, and I approve this message.)

JOKE, just fcking kidding. :rolleyes:

ZING....... :) Maybe they should change this to the ultra sensitive board. ;):D

well lets get a full shot of you and see that all your physical features are perfect...you are perfect just like Jesus...right?

110763[/snapback]

Better looking than Babs....check.

Not a liberal hypocrite like Babs...check.

Plus, I didn't choose to put myself in the public eye and then invite criticism by opening my big fat mouth to the press and television networks.

Now go blow up your date.

Plus, I didn't choose to put myself in the public eye and then invite criticism by opening my big fat mouth to the press and television networks.

110771[/snapback]

Now that's entirely too easy, I'm not gonna' touch it. :rolleyes:

Better looking than Babs....check.

Not a liberal hypocrite like Babs...check.

Now go blow up your date.

110771[/snapback]

But you have no problem doing it here in this forum..but no this forum is not in the public eye...

Should I start a poll? So everybody thought the njsue threads were funny, get a grip. If you throw shots, expect them back. I thought it was funny, sorry you didnt.

How old are you :rolleyes:

110689[/snapback]

:doh: What does the njsue thread have to do with it? :)

:D Took a quick look back through this thread - What shots did I "throw" at you? :P

But you are right, I didn't think that was one of your best efforts. You can do better. ;)

Well I'll  to admit it ...Jews come out with great Xmas CDs...that cannot be denied...

110701[/snapback]

The creator of one of the best Christmas songs (White Christmas) is Irving Berlin.

But you have no problem doing it here in this forum..but no this forum is not in the public eye...

110782[/snapback]

You consider this message board the same as appearing in hollywood movies, network and cable shows, CNN, MSNBC, Fox news, the Grammies, etc....?

So posting on here qualifies you into the world of show business?

Yeah..............ok.

You consider this message board the same as appearing in hollywood movies, network and cable shows, CNN, MSNBC, Fox news, the Grammies, etc....?

Yeah..............ok.

110796[/snapback]

Fat headed, narrow minded are good adjectives to decribe the ideas presented in your posts...

I already posted this for your butt buddy, but I think it applies to you to:

Yeah..............ok

110799[/snapback]

It was more the "invite criticism by opening my big fat mouth" part.

But thanks for playing, Vanna has some wonderful parting gifts for you... :rolleyes:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
What a friggin' loon. She's read too many Harry Potter books or something.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  Babs

109949[/snapback]

A man insulting the words of Thomas Jefferson, and (this is the good part) gets caught indirectly flipping off one of our greatest statesmen.

Insert foot into mouth. WAY TO GO!!! :rolleyes:

A man insulting the words of Thomas Jefferson, and (this is the good part) gets caught indirectly flipping off one of our greatest statesmen.

Insert foot into mouth. WAY TO GO!!!  :doh:

110887[/snapback]

As usual missing the larger point. When Jefferson spoke them, there were credibility in the words. Streisand could give the Gettysburgh address and she'd still be a big-nosed lunatic idiot who's simply running off at the suck.

Hence the reason Ronald Reagan is the "Great Communicator" and John Kerry is the junior Senator from Massachussetts.

Don't let any of this keep you from trying... :rolleyes: