Damn!

He's played against the Bills twice now and has pretty much had his way. In the Raiders' 2005 blowout victory over the Bills, he had five tackles and two sacks. In the Raiders' choke job against the Bills last year, he had four tackles and an impressive half-sack (at least on screen). I presume he knows Langston Walker's game quite well too. I think opening night is going to be pretty ugly.

Gotta agree with Peter King -- the Bills have become the Baltimore Orioles. Wilson would have been better off to move the team to the AFC Central when realignment occurred rather than stick with the east because of "rivalries."

Linkie Poo?

were fuuucked our organization doesnt understand the meaning of offseason, yes they got TO but who else have they gotten that can actually help our squad immediately in the areas that need most help ( OL, DL)

So what ... who wants to be like the Pats anyways ... all that winning would get old after a while. This is why they are consistently at the top if the league and why we continue to be mediocre.

At least we still have the Sabres :thumbsup:

He's played against the Bills twice now and has pretty much had his way. In the Raiders' 2005 blowout victory over the Bills, he had five tackles and two sacks. In the Raiders' choke job against the Bills last year, he had four tackles and an impressive half-sack (at least on screen). I presume he knows Langston Walker's game quite well too. I think opening night is going to be pretty ugly.

Gotta agree with Peter King -- the Bills have become the Baltimore Orioles. Wilson would have been better off to move the team to the AFC Central when realignment occurred rather than stick with the east because of "rivalries."

Don't, Dave, seriously, don't. Don't go there, because I was one of those whinny little b******* all those years ago that would have loved for us to be in the Central division - wherein the furthest city away from us, driving wise, is still closer than our closest opponent in the East - wherein Baltimore would have been a natural fit in the East, as we would in the central - wherein all the teams are at the pretty much same pay scale - WHEREIN BILL PARCELS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LINKED TO EVERY OTHER AFC EAST FRANCHISE EXCEPT FOR US!!!

SO DON'T GO THERE OR I...WILL...LOSE IT!!!!!!!!!

Peace, Bills brethren and sisteren.

Burgess? we dont need him.we have kelsay and schobel.

were fuuucked our organization doesnt understand the meaning of offseason, yes they got TO but who else have they gotten that can actually help our squad immediately in the areas that need most help ( OL, DL)

You clearly dont know anything about anything...DL? OL? Two areas we heavily addressed...We drafted the top prospects at C, G, and DE in the entire draft...we signed Hargartner, etc...

LMAO at your post