Welcome to Swede's World

Seeing all this craziness over health care and such...I wonder what I'd do as a candidate. What would my stance be as a congressman. Here are the major issues and where I stand in no particular order of importance...Where do you stand?

Health Care: No to Dem's plan

Abortion: Keep the same

2nd Amendment: No to Any bans, Allow Reciprocal carry permits

Gay marriage: Allow

Taxes: individual flat tax...10% to 15%..Not a range but a number

Military: Strong as possible..F-22's, More Virginia class SSN's, counter China's area denial weaponry, increase special forces

Economy: Lower Taxes for businesses, create a fair trade agreement that helps American business

Illegal Immigration: It's ILLEGAL, treat it as such. No benefits period.

Iraq: Draw it down

Afghanistan: Surge it up...Employ every warfare method...Flamethrowers, FA bombs, Thermoberic weaponry. They are animals, treat them worse than you would a rabid dog.

Afghanistan: Surge it up...Employ every warfare method...Flamethrowers, FA bombs, Thermoberic weaponry.

Agreed. While Al-Qaeda camps in Tora Bora with their noob tubes, 3xFrags, and matrydom our troops need to be outfitted with Juggernaut, Stopping Power, and M16's with ACOG scopes......oh wait that's Call of Duty 4.

Health Care: Establish weight standards for height and age, and the more you're above the standard, the more you pay. Affordable fitness programs and healthy food would be accessible to those who can't afford them.

Abortion: Make it like the DH rule in baseball. Dems can get them, Repubs can't. Everyone else can get them for a fee that goes towards the health care initiative.

2nd Amendment: Allow everyone to own guns, provided they're the same model and type used when the Constitution was written.

Gay marriage: Anyone getting a divorce has to serve 2 years mandatory service in a gay marriage before getting their freedom.

Taxes: Everyone gets ownership of a part of some road or highway, and if you're willing to stand out there, you can collect taxes like in Monopoly.

Military: Everyone has to enlist at 18 for 4 years. Then 4 years of college. Then the best become officers for the next 4 years. Then you're out.

Economy: Musical chairs policy. After your military service, you can only keep a job for 4 years, then you have to leave for another job every 4 years. At some point before 40, everyone has to have worked as a manual laborer, a customer service provider (i.e. waitress), or a protector (police, fireman), so everyone appreciates how hard those jobs are. Plus it will keep people in better shape healthwise.

Illegal Immigration: In exchange for stronger border enforcement by Mexico, we give Texas back to Mexico.

Iraq: Find a strong leader, give him the job, and tell him it's his as long as he keeps a lid on the violence but respects everyone's human rights.

Afghanistan: Anyone caught using illegal drugs is sent there for a year to replant the poppy fields with vegetables.

:thumbsup:

Health Care: Establish weight standards for height and age, and the more you're above the standard, the more you pay. Affordable fitness programs and healthy food would be accessible to those who can't afford them.

What? Taking a walk and lettuce and grilled chicken are not accessible to poor people? Man, those people really do have it bad. :thumbsup: