Trees already turning color & dropping leaves

From what I've heard from my family in WNY you're all still waiting for it to start.

I think it has been a great summer! We need more summers like this... I don't like to A/C from MEM all the way to the end of Sept.!

Only thing, it has been a slow year for tomatoes... Got a ton... Still all green. :worthy:

I think it has been a great summer! We need more summers like this... I don't like to A/C from MEM all the way to the end of Sept.!

Only thing, it has been a slow year for tomatoes... Got a ton... Still all green. :worthy:

No kidding! I've got a bunch of grape and cherry tomatoes and none of 'em are ripe yet! They're getting huge, but just not ripening. :worthy:

In NYC, this summer has sucked. It rained every day in June; July was a mixed bag of some decent, sunny days and some gray, cloudy days. Temperature has barely cracked 90, unusual for NYC. Hoping August is good and maybe we get a late summer into September and October, but who knows.

Global warming my a$$.

Tell me about it. Good luck trying to plan an outdoor lunch this summer.

Aside from a week of 100s during June, the summer here in north fla has been pretty much normal. Highs in the low 90s, thunderstorms every afternoon. My grape tomatoes have been just fine. I've gotten quite a few of them this year.

No kidding! I've got a bunch of grape and cherry tomatoes and none of 'em are ripe yet! They're getting huge, but just not ripening. :lol:

I am sticking some of them in a paper bag with a ripening bananna and keeping them away from light in a semi humid enviro.

Ethylene gas is what ripens them... The cool nights are really taking a toll!