I hope the staff uses Daimon Shelter better

Rubes

I mean, the guy has some incredible hands. Moulds is already near 50 catches this season already. We shouldn't wear him out...why not distribute it more and give Daimon a few more catches?

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

I like the way DS has been blocking the last couple of weeks, lets keep that going and pound WM 35 more times this Sunday.

Yeah, and they should use Moorman better too.  After all, he has a 118.8 passer rating.  No sense tiring Drew's arm out when you have someone like that sitting on the sidelines.

109829[/snapback]

Damn straight. He's shown a lot more than JP has so far, so why not make him the backup? Put him in if Drew screws up this Pats game.

Damn straight. He's shown a lot more than JP has so far, so why not make him the backup? Put him in if Drew screws up this Pats game.

109852[/snapback]

We've all seen Moorman run - he's a speed demon! Why don't we just have him carry the ball 7 - 10 times a game? I envision a rugby type thing, where Moorman starts off running the ball, but if he doesn't like what he sees, he pulls up and kicks the tar out of it.

I'll take this opportunity to give a nod to Shelton who I was riding like a rented mule in the preseason. I should have recognized that the guy hadn't played ball in a year or two and that it was going to take a while to get his game back. He has been steadily improving over the course of the season and I congratulate him for coming back from a serious injury and grinding it out until he got his sea legs back.

I'll take this opportunity to give a nod to Shelton who I was riding like a rented mule in the preseason. I should have recognized that the guy hadn't played ball in a year or two and that it was going to take a while to get his game back. He has been steadily improving over the course of the season and I congratulate him for coming back from a serious injury and grinding it out until he got his sea legs back.

110550[/snapback]

He certainly was much better in the last 2 games. MUCH.

110550[/snapback]

Agreed

110550[/snapback]

In NE, Drew certainly liked to throw to Gash, so I think that Shelton's numbers will increase.

I would certainly agree.  Shelton has been laying some very confidence-inspiring hits for us recently.  I've been wondering, what happened to him to keep him out of football last year?

110629[/snapback]

He had a popped ganubie.

PUP and recovering.

I for one think he's been a bit slow to pick up things, but he is doing well now and should continue to contribute.

I would certainly agree.  Shelton has been laying some very confidence-inspiring hits for us recently.  I've been wondering, what happened to him to keep him out of football last year?

110629[/snapback]

If I recall correctly he simply got cut by the Bears too late in the pre-season two years ago and there simply wasn't a lot of FB jobs around. Many teams don't use convention blocking FBs and teams weren't willing to get rid of their starter to add Shelton, who was known as just a bruiser, although a fairly successful one. I think he likely would have had a job if he was a FA in the off season and looked around for the right team, but perhaps not.

I respectfully request that you all stop this perfectly logical football-related discussion. This thread was started with nothing but pure sarcasm and you're making a complete mockery of it!