The Sqeaky Wheel Get's The Release.

Steely Dan

Link

She said it never occurred to her that she could wind up in prison. Asked whether she had any regrets, Fromme said, "No. No, I don't. I feel it was fate." However, she said she thought that her incarceration was "unnecessary" and that she couldn't see herself repeating her offense. :doh:

Federal inmates serving life are generally paroled after 30 years, unless the parole commission decides to block the release, according to a commission spokesman. Inmates who are paroled remain under supervision until the commission decides to terminate the sentence. <_<

You've gotta be kidding me!! Well I guess we'll see how this works out. :blink:

What a dumb thing to do!!

A "Life" sentence needs to mean a "Life" sentence!!

I'm sorry, but I do not wish to be chastised nor admonished - what's the topic here?

Is this thread about the Summer of 1969, Charles Manson, or Lynette 'Sqeaky' Fromme - Gerald Ford's would-be assassin?

Obviously, both.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry, but I do not wish to be chastised nor admonished - what's the topic here?

Is this thread about the Summer of 1969, Charles Manson, or Lynette 'Sqeaky' Fromme - Gerald Ford's would-be assassin?

You're old enough to remember Manson. Why do you ask?

that hasn't been decided yet, they said it was for 'compassionate reasons' or something like that...he should rot in hell

What puzzles me more is letting go the guy who blew up Pan Am Flt 103 over Locherbie, Scotland. Mass murderers should never see the light of day again. Execution is too good.

PTR