Caption the photo

Just Jack

"Current TV's excellent reporter, Laura Ling, is finally back home in the USA. She hugs Al Gore (one of the owners of Current), as former President Bill Clinton (the man who is responsible for her release) looks on."

How did I do?

"Current TV's excellent reporter, Laura Ling, is finally back home in the USA. She hugs Al Gore (one of the owners of Current), as former President Bill Clinton (the man who is responsible for her release) looks on."

How did I do?

For fiction, it's not bad.

Bill: "Too thin for me."

:blink:

How did I do?

You sucked. Nobody would believe that crap! <_<

For fiction, it's not bad.

Which part? I worked at Current with Laura, she is an incredibly talented and courageous reporter.

Al Gore is part owner of Current.

Bill Clinton's visit resulted in her release.

Care to point out the "fiction" part, while you make fun of an American reporter who has been held in a Korean prison?

Which part? I worked at Current with Laura, she is an incredibly talented and courageous reporter.

Care to point out the "fiction" part, while you make fun of an American reporter who has been held in a Korean prison?

Come on Dean lighten up. You're the one who has "Cheap shot artist" under your avatar. This isn't a personal attack against either of those women. Don't lose your sense of humor, it's what we all like about you. :rolleyes:

Wow. You got all that from my five word post. Where exactly did I say anything about the reporters, much less make fun of them. My comment was directed at Clinton's role. I thought you might be giving him a smidge too much credit. But I'll leave it at that. Unlike you, I don't engage in political discourse on this or any other board. Like WWVB said, lighten up.

Come on Dean lighten up. You're the one who has "Cheap shot artist" under your avatar. This isn't a personal attack against either of those women. Don't lose your sense of humor, it's what we all like about you. :w00t:

I wasn't complaining about the jokes, I make those kind myself. If I came across as humorless, I apologize. Some of the comments were pretty funny.

I just wanted to introduce a little reality into the topic, as some seem to forget these are two American reporters who were being kept in a Korean prison for something most of us believe (at least I would assume most of us believe) is something no person should be imprisoned for...attempting to report the truth.

But I know there are some in this thread who would object if some of the comments in this thread were directed at military personal being rescued from capture, or if these two women were imprisoned for teaching Christianity, or something. Me? I can find humor in all of it.