DNC now calling angry average Americans a mob

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pissed off because as the cops would not allow in some of the 1000 angry people outside the front door,while about 150 union goons (SIEU) and other Obama Blue Shirts were ushered in a rear door. Only about 50 or so of the other people were allowed in.

In addition, the Tampa news said "Where are the busses that Pelosi et al are stating were used to bring the angry people. If any busing was done, it was the union goons.

The dems have overreached and overeached VERY badly. It took Bubba 2 years to do it. Obama did it in <6 months. The dems are in for MASSIVE losses in 2010. The silent majority is no longer silent.

As in the movie Network:

"WE'RE MAD AS HELL AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!"

Says who? You? Sorry, but I hardly think you or some columnist at the Post are the arbiters of that.

I don't have to be, the footage of the Teabaggers speak for itself. Their main grievances seem to be that Obama's plan will euthanize the elderly, lead to eugenics, and cover illegal immigrants. All BS. Throw in their constant shrieking of the racially coded "I want my country back" and you've got another full blown white trash temper tantrum on your hands.

I don't have to be, the footage of the Teabaggers speak for itself. Their main grievances seem to be that Obama's plan will euthanize the elderly, lead to eugenics, and cover illegal immigrants. All BS. Throw in their constant shrieking of the racially coded "I want my country back" and you've got another full blown white trash temper tantrum on your hands.

Like I thought, no original thought. Thanks for validating my opinion of you. :thumbsup:

They are pissed off because as the cops would not allow in some of the 1000 angry people outside the front door,while about 150 union goons (SIEU) and other Obama Blue Shirts were ushered in a rear door. Only about 50 or so of the other people were allowed in.

In addition, the Tampa news said "Where are the busses that Pelosi et al are stating were used to bring the angry people. If any busing was done, it was the union goons.

The dems have overreached and overeached VERY badly. It took Bubba 2 years to do it. Obama did it in <6 months. The dems are in for MASSIVE losses in 2010. The silent majority is no longer silent.

As in the movie Network:

"WE'RE MAD AS HELL AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!"

Were the union goons yelling, screaming and banging on the doors until they were ushered in? Why weren't you mad the last eight years?

Were the union goons yelling, screaming and banging on the doors until they were ushered in? Why weren't you mad the last eight years?

Typical reply from our resident union goon.

I was at the recall Grey Davis rally in Sacramento. Had a union thug (he was wearing his union t-shirt) spit at a pregnant woman.

I thought it was a townhall meeting where she was to be questioned by all the public, not just union thugs and party hacks with prepared questions.

Typical reply from our resident union goon.

I was at the recall Grey Davis rally in Sacramento. Had a union thug (he was wearing his union t-shirt) spit at a pregnant woman.

I thought it was a townhall meeting where she was to be questioned by all the public, not just union thugs and party hacks with prepared questions.

Yes, I am complete goon. :thumbsup::o:P Typical response from someone who knows nada... label every union person as a goon. Moron.

So you had a problem with that ONE union person (a-hole) at that event. I agree with you, that ONE person was an a-hole. Do you have a problem with these groups of people being a-holes?

Yes. Since the mob is so weak, they need work. The DNC has enlisted them as enforcers now.

Give me a break. Bottom line is that these people whether they disagree or not will not and should not be listened to with their actions. Learn to be civil and respect those people who have different feelings/opinions than you do. THEN people will listen to you.

Was that to goonish for you? Should I have said just spit on them or break their legs?

Translation: "Free speech that doesn't agree with our position has no place."

Translation study the bill before you make the wrong claims. Also, even though there is Free Speech... have some respect for others.

Give me a break. Bottom line is that these people whether they disagree or not will not and should not be listened to with their actions. Learn to be civil and respect those people who have different feelings/opinions than you do. THEN people will listen to you.

Was that to goonish for you? Should I have said just spit on them or break their legs?

You liberals have lost all credibility...

You were wrong when you referred to these crowds as fake or "astroturf".

You were wrong when you said that these people were being bused in.

You were wrong when you said they were being organized by the insurance companies.

A couple of years ago Obama said, as President he wanted to eventually have a governmental take over healthcare. Now he says something completely different. Which is it?

Last week, Barney Frank said that the healthcare bill now being debated is the first step in the government taking over everyone's healthcare.

You guys can no longer be trusted. These people are angry because they've heard and have had enough of the lies and double talk. This just in, we don't believe you. Americans have had enough of this bu__sh_t.

Aw...look at the liberals...all upset because their own tactics are being used against them.

I heard even Dear Leader himself getting pissy about it. Although deep down, I give him credit. Any good leader has to have a little bit of "!@#$ you, we are doing this MY WAY" in him.

I thought Town Hall meetings were the old New England liberal idea in themselves...you know....everybody has a chance to speak, however stupid.