DNC now calling angry average Americans a mob

You do realize most of these folks are getting bussed in from out-of-state? These same angry mob travels to several meetings. Hence the label "astroturf."

PTR

Which is usually the way it works. There are actually "professional" protesters in this country who basically make a living (of sorts) travelling from protest to protest.

On the left...there's a few groups, but you can generally see them all at IMF/World Bank meetings. On the right...abortion protesters, obviously.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the problem.....this is going to go violent at some point. While many in Washington are clueless as to what the average American feels, the power structure knows full well what they are doing. They are going to bait frustrated Americans until someone does something stupid. Then they will have their excuse to start locking things down, and making it impossible to own guns.

Those that understand are hoping as many people as possible wake up in order to chase these yahoos out of office before the first shot is fired. All of them....Dems and Repubs. There are about 50-60 true patriots in Congress, and the rest are for sale for the most part. Once it goes that way (violent), the paranoia will be justified as a self-fulfilling prophecy unfolds. You think we have lost rights in the past 6 months...or 8 years....you ain't seen nothing yet.

Yeah, when the federal government declares a bank holiday and calls out the military to inject us all with mind-control drugs under the guise of a vaccination for a man-made swine flu "epidemic, all us non-silver owners are going to be really, really sorry.

You really are a lunatic. <_<

I should probably apply for the rights to that name, since I coined it. However, because I can first demonstrate usage, it's mine anyway.

<_<

I hear you have the rights to NozzleNut also. At least that's what a little bird told me. :blink:

The GOP depends upon the ignorant and ill-informed ... otherwise their tactics don't work! And if you question that, the fact that there's a thread on here discussing Obama's supposedly NOT being a native American citizen should be enough to end all doubts.

Fact is, ignorant morons are the GOP base these days.

So he's claiming to be a Indian?

hen

I should probably apply for the rights to that name, since I coined it. However, because I can first demonstrate usage, it's mine anyway.

<_<

I have no doubt "tundra twins" is the high light of your imagination. Capitalize while you can.

I guess we'll find out the truth in November, 2010 and see if any of the congressional seats shift. From the videos I've seen, the natives are getting restless and it's not because they were put up to it. I think people are genuinely pissed off...me included.

You do realize most of these folks are getting bussed in from out-of-state? These same angry mob travels to several meetings. Hence the label "astroturf."

PTR

What? No reply to Fastback? Guess you realized that the left wing blog which fed you that garbage was wrong.

Here's the link again...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/20...ll-meeting.html

"There were no lobbyist-funded buses in the parking lot of Mardela Middle and High School on Tuesday evening, and the hundreds of Eastern Maryland residents who packed the school’s auditorium loudly refuted the notion that their anger over the Democrats’ health care reform plans is “manufactured.”

But go ahead and keep using cute mocking words like "astroturf" to describe these people. This is a real great genius plan you liberals have going. :rolleyes:

Wow, the DNC's' brilliant PR plan is to start marginalizing all of the angry people at the town hall meetings and paint them as part of an organized mob from the far right?

I knew these liberal politicians were arrogant, but it's clear that they're certifiable. "It's not us who's wrong, it's them! They're nothing but a right-wing wacko organized mob. We know that the real Americans love our plan." Good freaking luck with that strategy...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard...nge-birther-mob

If they keep running with this insane plan of action, Sarah Palin will be the FAVORITE to win the Presidency in 2012. :rolleyes:

Organized mob.. not so much. However, many times do have that mob mentality. Lets scream at people until they go away... don't hear them out. Hell, some people don't even have any information, they are just following the group, the GOP. Just to scream at them. I know that people on both sides of the aisle are not happy, but we have to come together and get crap taken care of instead of the partisan bickering.

I look at it this way... we do need health care reform. No doubt. However, it needs to be cost effective, which right now it doesn't look that way. Health care costs from coverage to prescription costs have gone through the roof and something should be done. I know people that were in good paying jobs, loved their place of work, but had to leave because the health insurance cost to cover their family (which had to be paid out 100% of their own pocket) was draining over $1,000 per month from their account. Again, sad.

What? No reply to Fastback? Guess you realized that the left wing blog which fed you that garbage was wrong.

Here's the link again...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/20...ll-meeting.html

"There were no lobbyist-funded buses in the parking lot of Mardela Middle and High School on Tuesday evening, and the hundreds of Eastern Maryland residents who packed the school’s auditorium loudly refuted the notion that their anger over the Democrats’ health care reform plans is “manufactured.”

But go ahead and keep using cute mocking words like "astroturf" to describe these people. This is a real great genius plan you liberals have going. :rolleyes:

I love when people don't read the entire article that they link to.

Two elderly women said they were embarrassed by their neighbors.

"They were rude! Oh, they were behaving terribly," one said, calling it a "disgrace to our community."

Said another of the anger, which sounded very much to her like what she hears on Fox News and conservative talk radio, "If it's not manufactured, they're brainwashed."

Wow, the DNC's' brilliant PR plan is to start marginalizing all of the angry people at the town hall meetings and paint them as part of an organized mob from the far right?

I knew these liberal politicians were arrogant, but it's clear that they're certifiable. "It's not us who's wrong, it's them! They're nothing but a right-wing wacko organized mob. We know that the real Americans love our plan." Good freaking luck with that strategy...

If they keep running with this insane plan of action, Sarah Palin will be the FAVORITE to win the Presidency in 2012. :rolleyes:

If the shoe fits...

Who plants these crazy ideas in the angry people heads?

I love when people don't read the entire article that they link to.

I did read that. The fact that this was an ABC news blog that clearly was NOT on MSM message that these are all fakers provided much more shock value than a weak attempted jab at Fox News. "Two Fox News hatin' ladies" vs "fake bus loads of people stories debunked"? I'll let you decide.

I did read that. The fact that this was an ABC news blog that clearly was NOT on MSM message that these are all fakers provided much more shock value than a weak attempted jab at Fox news. "Two Fox News hatin' ladies" vs "fake bus loads of people stories debunked"? I'll let you decide.

This is a conservative, rural district. They didn't need to bus anyone in.

Here is the problem.....this is going to go violent at some point. While many in Washington are clueless as to what the average American feels, the power structure knows full well what they are doing. They are going to bait frustrated Americans until someone does something stupid. Then they will have their excuse to start locking things down, and making it impossible to own guns.

Those that understand are hoping as many people as possible wake up in order to chase these yahoos out of office before the first shot is fired. All of them....Dems and Repubs. There are about 50-60 true patriots in Congress, and the rest are for sale for the most part. Once it goes that way (violent), the paranoia will be justified as a self-fulfilling prophecy unfolds. You think we have lost rights in the past 6 months...or 8 years....you ain't seen nothing yet.

Why does this violent aspect always seem to be an issue with the nutjob right?

Seriously. Many of us were pissed off at the worst president of our lifetime Dick Cheney but I don't remember it ever taking a violent turn but you're right...I expect the conservative right to turn this violent. I can already sense their unfound anger bubbling below the surface.

This is a conservative, rural district. They didn't need to bus anyone in.

Dude, there's no army of buses filled with right wing mobs traveling across America pinpointing town hall meetings to attack in the moderate districts. :rolleyes:

Seriously. Many of us were pissed off at the worst president of our lifetime Dick Cheney but I don't remember it ever taking a violent turn but you're right...I expect the conservative right to turn this violent. I can already sense their unfound anger bubbling below the surface.

:rolleyes: Yes, that's right. Fear turns to anger and anger leads to the dark side! We must suppress these "angry" and "violent" people before they get in the way of "change!" Difference of opinion, especially that which is expressed vehemently MUST be suppressed! Please report your ill-informed neighbor to the White House today! Send an email to gestapo@whitehouse.gov!

Ever seen a World Bank/IMF meeting? The nutjob left is just as violent as the nutjob right.

Yeah, because this country wasn't founded by people who shouted at politicians. Now get back to defending the Professor's right to yell at cops, you fuggin' hypocrite P.o.S.

You're off your meds again, aren't you. I never posted an opinion on the Gates case. But thanks for the title of Professor of Sanity. And this country was founded by people who knew that civil discourse and debate was the only way we could survive together given the varied opinions of our citizens. Citizens are allowed to question, debate, and discuss issues with their representatives, and vote them out if a majority disagree with their representation. Your support of anarchy over the Constitution and civil law is disappointing.

According to PJ, you're an astroturfer...

BillsNYC isn't an astroturfer, he's using the civil methods of expressing his opinions to his representatives, not showing up to just shout them down and stifle debate because some lobbyists or radio commentators tell them to do so.

FYI, the term "astroturfing" is credited to Senator Lloyd Bentsen, who was quoted by the Washington Post in 1985 as using it to describe a "mountain of cards and letters" sent to his Senate office to promote insurance industry interests, which Bentsen dismissed as "generated mail."