Not a monster, a man.

JinWPB

Anyone wish to comment on T.O.'s show episode where he goes to visit his Grandmother, estranged Dad and hometown folk.

Could it be that T.O. is actually human , with feelings and newfound purpose.

After watching it I felt even better about this year for T.O. and the Bills, the other 31 teams better get their popcorn ready!

Guest dog14787
Anyone wish to comment on T.O.'s show episode where he goes to visit his Grandmother, estranged Dad and hometown folk.

After watching it I felt even better about this year for T.O. and the Bills, the other 31 teams better get their popcorn ready!

T.O. is an intelligent, compassionate human being and having a better understanding of what he faced growing up allows us to see just how starved he was for acceptance and attention from a father figure. The reality show may have actually come a long ways in helping T.O. come to terms with his past and Terrell Owens has emerged the better man for it.

T.O. is an intelligent, compassionate human being and having a better understanding of what he faced growing up allows us to see just how starved he was for acceptance and attention from a father figure. The reality show may have actually come a long ways in helping T.O. come to terms with his past and Terrell Owens has emerged the better man for it.

Has he cashed the check yet? :wallbash:

Didn't watch the show, but I don't think there's any doubting this. His emotion has been one of his bigger assets ....and his greatest liability.

This is pretty sad. The ratings for the show are pathetic.

Terrell Owens’ VH1 show, “The TO Show,” generated a lot of buzz but wound up tied for the 798th-highest-rated cable show of the week with, among others, a 5 a.m. airing of “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” on Nick at Nite.

Link

You needed a reality television show to tell you that T.O. was a human being?

Guest dog14787
You needed a reality television show to tell you that T.O. was a human being?

:wallbash: brilliant, great reading skills and comprehension murra.

You got all this from watching a "reality" show?

TO couldn't meet his dad off camera? A year ago?

This thread needs to die quickly from embarrassment.

Guest dog14787
i just hope that this "new found peace" he is discovering doesnt waterdown his competitive spirit and his desire to continually prove himself...

You make a valid point, but I'm thinking Jerry Jones may have given T.O. enough of a reason to keep him sufficiently motivated.

Guest dog14787
You got all this from watching a "reality" show?

TO couldn't meet his dad off camera? A year ago?

This thread needs to die quickly from embarrassment.

Just because some of the show is staged for better television entertainment ( it is a show ) doesn't mean the facts surrounding T.O.'s past are fabricated. In my opinion its highly unlikely they would be considering there is nothing stopping anyone from coming forth and disputing T.O.'s word because we all know how much the media love's to find a reason to make T.O. look bad.

So what if he met his dad a year ago , it doesn't change the fact that he grew up starving for his fathers attention.

Right, being as T.O.'s obviously in a hurt for money. :wallbash:

Right.

I'm pretty sure that the managers of T.O. Enterprises LLC or whatever its' DBA is, understands that the occasional pro bono appearance promotes the brand and lends a certain air of gosh-darn wholesomeness to the image.

:lol:

This is pretty sad. The ratings for the show are pathetic.

Terrell Owens’ VH1 show, “The TO Show,” generated a lot of buzz but wound up tied for the 798th-highest-rated cable show of the week with, among others, a 5 a.m. airing of “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” on Nick at Nite.

Link

But that was a really good episode of Fresh Prince.