Enter The Mind of a Madman

What do you mean? The guy looks creepy and has nothing going... You can tell by just looking at his pic. I don't know, maybe woman could see that! How can anybody say otherwise? I mean my God, are some actually absorbed into just "skinny and fat."

Put you detectors on people... Obviuosly woman since 1982 have seen through... And that is one thing that gives me hope for this society. What JA said almost buys into the crap the creep was spewing. That is what I am trying to say. I am not sure I read JA's post right and I wish he would clarify... But man!!! :lol::thumbsup:

It's foolish to think you can tell who a person is by looking at a picture. Obviously this guy is long gone but no one would be able to confirm that by looking at him. The skinny/fat thing has nothing to do with who he is either. I don't get that reference.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw that this loser bought his weapons from the same place that the West Virginia college !@#$head terrorist got his guns. The owners of that website need to be publicly hung and burned alive. Sorry, but free enterprise, my arsehole.

I can only remember one time in the last 10 years of Opener Tailgates that one person was asked not to come because they had said on the board they were only coming to cause trouble for a couple of people.

Yeah well I didn't want to go anyway, so there!

I almost took offense from John Adams post as I used to play D & D back in the day.

Stop it already. Referring to D&D players as dorks is a time-honored reference. If you are truly sensitive about it, hop into a bag of holding and stay there.

It's foolish to think you can tell who a person is by looking at a picture. Obviously this guy is long gone but no one would be able to confirm that by looking at him. The skinny/fat thing has nothing to do with who he is either. I don't get that reference.

I guess your right... It would have to take one or two sentences that the Chick heard first to confirm her gut feeling. Just looking at a person (me myself) I tend to get a gut feeling right off the bat.

:lol:

Face to face is different than online, because online everyone is 6'4", 250lbs, and all muscle. I can only remember one time in the last 10 years of Opener Tailgates that one person was asked not to come because they had said on the board they were only coming to cause trouble for a couple of people.

It is also how some act in public that does it for me. Not that I am accusing anybody here on this board of acting badly in public... But I got eyes and ears and kinda know who people are say sitting on a plane to BFLO games or functions. If I see somebody behaving badly, I won't even make an attmept to introduce myself. And believe me, sometimes BFLO fans have that market cornered. Life isn't high school.