Anyone got to the DMB show in Syracuse last nite?

The Poojer

i am looking forward to hearing reviews, the syracuse paper was pretty positive about it except for the lack of port-o-johns outside for the tailgaters.

Also want to hear what people thought of donovan frankenrieter opening the show....

and they seem to be getting better with age.....their newest cd is very good, Big Whiskey & the GrooGrux King

I can't believe these guys are still kicking around. I just recently re-discovered my "Crash," "Remember Two Things" CD's-- very solid.

and they seem to be getting better with age.....their newest cd is very good, Big Whiskey & the GrooGrux King

Its a decent album, but I have found the last 2 have not impressed me as much as previous ones. My favorite track on Groo Grux has to be he one with the best title "Shake me like a monkey"

i am looking forward to hearing reviews, the syracuse paper was pretty positive about it except for the lack of port-o-johns outside for the tailgaters.Also want to hear what people thought of donovan frankenrieter opening the show....

I went last year to Darrien for the show, and I find that funny, cause I was in the lawn seats, and I don't think I have ever seen as much public urination as I did that night during the show