Percy Harvin's Deal Nixed by the NFL

H2o

The article said he would presumambly continue practicing, and the language will be worked out between the team and agent.

It was most likely because Segal was the first agent to put in the new "felony approval clause" in Harvin's contract. Since Goodell has decided there is no felony worthy of banning NFL players, I heard that Segal tried to save the player and league time by getting the Vikings to OK suggested suspensions for various felonies Harvin is most likely to committ during his first contract in the NFL. Of course the Vikings agreed to them immediately, but the NFL thought the suggested suspensions might be too harsh, and wanted the parties to come up with lessor penalties.

In the meantime, Goodell held to his 3 game suspension for Lynch, who was just sitting in his car, with a licensed gun in the glove compartment, doing absolutely nothing wrong. (Accept for the alleged pot-smell, which I have not heard that Lynch failed a drug test or that he was even forced to take a drug test by police or the NFL.)

Goodell was later quoted as saying; "Lynch was easy for us to be tough with. If he would have been convicted of a more serious charge including jail time, the NFL would have been much more supportive of him and most likely given him only a 4 or 6 game suspension at most." :lol::lol::beer::lol: Of course, I just made that Goodell quote up, but really, what the hell kind of message is the NFL sending to jaded rookies like Harvin, that would give him any incentive at all to clean up his act for the Vikings??